Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-27-2018, 07:54 PM   #1
New Camper

Trade / Sell

I have a 1997 Thor Motor Coach Residency Series RV

Please read this whole ad so you understand what I'm looking for an exactly what I have.

First off the original owner never had the title notarized which usually wouldn't be a problem but in North Carolina it is so in order for you to get a title in your name $150 Bond will have to be put up and in 6 months you will get the title.
Also when you put the bond up you are allowed to register and insure it you just don't get the title for 6 months.
So if you're willing to deal with that then you can continue.

This was sold to me and I had no clue about anything because this was my first RV.

I have a salvage title and from what I was told the whole electrical system went out.
It has since been replaced everything works.

I paid $4,400 for it if I sell this I'm going to sell it for $4,400 cuz I put more into it already.

There is some cosmetic damage and you can see that in the video.
Since I made that video there is a tiny piece of the window broken on the passenger side middle window because what I went to back up I hit the dumpster because this is just too big for me.

Even though there was some cosmetic problems the comfort of this RV in the way it drives is well worth it.

I just drove this from Micco Florida 32976 to Winston-Salem North Carolina 27106 and it drove like a baby except for when it gets to a quarter tank of gas it runs out and somebody said something about the gas going to the generator which the starter is supposedly broken so I'm not sure.

It has a little bit over 65,000 miles I think I showed that on the video.

The only reason why I want to trade this for something smaller or to sell this so I can buy something smaller is because I'm dealing with severe untreatable medical conditions in the doctors gave me 12 months to live almost three and a half months ago so if they are right my time is running out and I don't want to stay in North Carolina and I there's too much beautiful things out there for me to see before I do die.

If you have any questions whatsoever you can feel free to hit me up at my email magalinamasso143@gmail.com or if you have Facebook I'm under Magalina A Masso.

I am currently living in this with my one dog and two cats but it is so clean because I have cancer so I have to keep it extremely clean.

If we trade it or if you buy this I'm going to need the minimum 24 to 36 hours to move out of this.

I can't do a rent-to-own I can't do monthly payments I can't do anything like that and I can't trade it for anything I cannot live in with my two cats and my one dog.

Thank you very much,
Have a beautiful evening God Bless
Namaste
Magalina A Masso/ Maggzz

Video of the RV =
https://youtu.be/8PzyRpSg28g
20181018_091043.jpegScreenshot_20181027-213943_YouTube.jpegScreenshot_20181027-213949_YouTube.jpeg
MagalinaAMasso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 07:57 AM   #2
Site Team

You might also try
Thor Forums - Powered by vBulletin
They are geared more towards MH, and also have a classified section.
Lloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 02:24 PM   #3
Full Time Camper

Also RV trader. I’ve sold a couple that way. Just have to be careful of scams. Make them show up in person and hand you the money. Don’t accept anything by mail.

*I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends would respect me. The others can do whatever the Hell they please!” —John Wayne
Papa-T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 02:48 PM   #4
New Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa-T View Post
Also RV trader. I’ve sold a couple that way. Just have to be careful of scams. Make them show up in person and hand you the money. Don’t accept anything by mail.
Oh yeah right get a couple of them off Craigslist every other day LOL
Old 10-28-2018, 02:49 PM   #5
New Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lloyd View Post
You might also try
Thor Forums - Powered by vBulletin
They are geared more towards MH, and also have a classified section.
Thank you very much you guys are awesome you rock