Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-07-2013, 07:08 PM   #121
Pnr
Family Vacation Member

When he was rebuked for posting his problems a second time, I spoke up for him .

I Said it needed to be talked about, until it was settled.

Somebody told me I had a knee jerk reaction.

They want this all swept under the rug.

Our new sheriff is the one that rebuked the second posting of his troubles.

It's sad , sell crap and suppress the fallout.

Pnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 07:16 PM   #122
Full Time Camper

X2 True True
Faribault MN
LeBo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 07:24 PM   #123
Site Team

FYI kglenn was not very well received on the rv.net forum. They stated that all forums have rules. Some thought that it ran it's course and thought the closing of the thread was justified.

Here is a copy of the Crossroads Forums Rules that I was not aware of:

Quote:
Dealer Pricing | Vendor and Customer Disputes: Do not make posts about new coach pricing at various dealerships. These are private transactions between you and that dealer. This forum is not intended to be a mechanism for people to vent frustrations about vendors or sales. Please settle your differences with sellers, manufacturers and dealers through the long-established legal or arbitration systems or the Better Business Bureau but not through our community.
IMHO the op sort of overdid it by posting so much info.
No problems arose until the repetitive nature of the op.

NOW, after stating the above it does not mean that I believe the op is wrong. He has shown justification for all his issues with CR. It is a situation the none of us would want to be in. I'm sure it is very aggravating emotionally and physically to experience this and I wish him all the best in getting resolve and satisfaction.

BEST OF LUCK kglenn.

EAGLE HT FIFTH WHEEL | 30.5CKTS - '13 Ford F150 SCREW - PullRite Superslide - Roadmaster Active Suspension
Member - "Northeast Adventures RV Rally Group" & "Mason-Dixon Bunch"
mark5w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 07:30 PM   #124
Pnr
Family Vacation Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark5w View Post
FYI kglenn was not very well received on the rv.net forum. They stated that all forums have rules. Some thought that it ran it's course and thought the closing of the thread was justified.

Here is a copy of the Crossroads Forums Rules that I was not aware of:

IMHO the op sort of overdid it by posting so much info.
No problems arose until the repetitive nature of the op.

NOW, after stating the above it does not mean that I believe the op is wrong. He has shown justification for all his issues with CR. It is a situation the none of us would want to be in. I'm sure it is very aggravating emotionally and physically to experience this and I wish him all the best in getting resolve and satisfaction.

BEST OF LUCK kglenn.
By all means, we wouldn't want any knee jerk reactions over a 60k plus unit falling apart.

Pnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 07:54 PM   #125
Full Time Camper

Send a message via MSN to tator447
Gentlemen and ladies,
I agree with Lloyd, he is in touch with CR and his dealer and he has been told they will expedite (911 in his words) his problems. I try not to be of the knee jerk persona, but I've been known to blow a gasket now and then. However, I do agree with Lloyd, KGlenn did not have to keep repeating everything over and over and over. It made this thread much larger than it had to be. And frankly, and do not get all knee jerkish on me please, IMHO, all of the things that have happened seem 'out there' if you know what I mean. I've seen others on here have a multitude of problems, but these are just "out there". I am not suggesting anything negative pursuant to KGlenn, but to me it seems like someone took his unit and drove it down a gravel road 70 mph or something. I don't know what else to say...I'll be glad when we hear back how all this was handled. I for one will wait to see how CR handles this. As of now it's just been the same thing over and over again. IMHO

thanks for listening,
Travel well, travel slow, travel safe,
Jim

Jim & Linda Tator
Watertown, WI
2013 Crusier CF34SS GMC 3500 8.1L Dually
154 nights in 2013 - 4,370 miles
178 nights in 2014 - 5,082 miles
365 nights in 2015 - 6,040 miles
tator447 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 08:20 PM   #126
Site Team

It's seems that there is an impression here that some don't care about kglenn and his vast amount of problems. I'm sure we all do. That's a lot of money to spend on an RV with that many problems. Wouldn't wish it on anybody.
The issue now is "does the forum have the right to enforce it's rules?"
The forum let kglenn post his complaints for quite awhile without an issue. Everyone had the opportunity to respond, without being censored. And many did respond. I'm sure the dealer and CR know about the problems also.
But RULES ARE RULES. I'm sure many like some of the rules and hate the rest.
Time to move on and see what transpires. I hope kglenn lets us know how it turns out, good or bad.
Everybody has a right to their opinion. No one is wrong on what their opinion is.

So:

EAGLE HT FIFTH WHEEL | 30.5CKTS - '13 Ford F150 SCREW - PullRite Superslide - Roadmaster Active Suspension
Member - "Northeast Adventures RV Rally Group" & "Mason-Dixon Bunch"
mark5w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 08:50 AM   #127
Full Time Camper

Yea that right! we should have told kglenn that when C&Jcamper had there problems that CR jumped right up and took care of all the stuff in how many months? "Don't worry be happy!"
Faribault MN
LeBo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 01:48 PM   #128
Full Time Camper

Time to move on folks. Hopefully Kglenn gets satisfactory resolution and post that news. We would all like to know and should.
Reese 16K Slider Wet Bolts
socoguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 04:56 PM   #129
Site Team

Folks I just want to follow up here as this was an unfortunate turn of events.

I'm really sorry that kglenn has been having a lousy time getting some resolution to his issues. While it sounds as though he's on his way to a solution, I can understand that he was near the end of his rope.

When two parties have a dispute there comes a point when that dispute can become a he said/she said situation and we're just not in a position to be judge and jury. Sometimes folks from both sides of the issue will register to rant at the other and it becomes a distraction for the community.

There's not a big problem posting about issues with your rig - forums are great places to get help or develop a strategy for getting help; the issues arise when it becomes a tirade or an attempt to discredit an vendor or perhaps when private communications are shared.
We just ask that you use some judgement in these issues and try to help others out when they're having a tough time.

This Pin Box thread was left open because it appears that many have good info to contribute about this topic. There was no intent to shut down the over arching topic - just the more personal rant. In almost all cases a firm, forthright and respectful dialog when there is a problem with a vendor will result in a better result.
Old 12-09-2013, 05:04 PM   #130
Full Time Camper

Constructive and well expressed Janet. Thanks
Reese 16K Slider Wet Bolts
socoguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 08:03 AM   #131
Seasonal Camper

This forum is beginning to remind me of when I owned a Montana, and was a member of MOC.

That being said, Keystone used the Lippert frames, and also had the pin box issues.

2013 Chevy 3500HD
2012 Rushmore 38CK
2slick is offline   Reply With Quote