Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-26-2017, 03:12 PM   #1
New Camper

2017 Carriage line

Does anyone know if Crossroads is still making the Carriage line? I have not seen any sign of them?
CamperDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2017, 06:12 PM   #2
Full Time Camper

Good question X2
Faribault MN
LeBo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2017, 09:55 PM   #3
Family Vacation Member

Carriage line??

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamperDude View Post
Does anyone know if Crossroads is still making the Carriage line? I have not seen any sign of them?
Looks like "Cameo" is all that is left.
Old 01-28-2017, 10:11 AM   #4
Site Team

Not only is Carriage missing, it looks to me like there is a whole lot more that has been trimmed from their previous lineup.

How about you guys on here that own a Redwood? What scuttle butt have you heard on your brand?
Lloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 01:18 PM   #5
Full Time Camper

They have introduced changes to existing models which are only 6 at this time. Supposedly coming out with a couple more. Sequoia is gone
Old 01-28-2017, 02:00 PM   #6
Weekend Camper

Redwood had quite the shake up last year with much of the management let go and replaced. There was no new floor plans released to us until right after the dealer show. Lot's of us thought it might be the end but now the new floor plans are out with some upgrades. Seems as though RW listened to some of the feedback and made some changes. Hopefully they are here to stay a little longer.
I hear customer service is the main issue turning new buyers away. I had many problems with mine but RW covered everything and the techs at the service center are fantastic and go out of there way to help.

After seeing the new floor plans and changes I would consider looking at one again when we are ready to move into a new one again.

Steve
Old 01-28-2017, 07:11 PM   #7
New Camper

My 2015 Carriage is nearly identical to a RW. Not sure how or why you have several different lines with nearly identical layouts. Kind of like GMC and Chevrolet or Plymouth and Dodge. At some point, you have to decide which one to keep.

Fred
Old 01-28-2017, 11:57 PM   #8
Family Vacation Member

Exclamation History; Customer Service & Lack of Owners Club (support)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve and Char View Post
Redwood had quite the shake up last year with much of the management let go and replaced. There was no new floor plans released to us until right after the dealer show. Lot's of us thought it might be the end but now the new floor plans are out with some upgrades. Seems as though RW listened to some of the feedback and made some changes. Hopefully they are here to stay a little longer.
I hear customer service is the main issue turning new buyers away. I had many problems with mine but RW covered everything and the techs at the service center are fantastic and go out of there way to help.

After seeing the new floor plans and changes I would consider looking at one again when we are ready to move into a new one again.

Steve
Yes, Heads were cut.
All across CrossRoads RV. AND more if guide lines set at annual meeting are NOT attained.
At Thor's Dec. Annual Meeting D S Corp dba "CrossRoads RV" was the escape goat!
Loss of CrossRoads Owners Group got 20 minutes of annual meeting. "Board" didn't like it at all when told 'loss' of said group cost them minimum 50% repeat customers besides negative 75% Bad Customer Service (to or through dealers) causes!
RedWoods Owners Group has MAJOR "say so" & power for an Owners Group.
CrossRoads Owners Group was headed that way until an attempted coupe & nasty backstabbing killed Group & Rallies. To date there is NO Longer an organized or active group.