Old 04-24-2014, 11:08 AM   #11
Full Time Camper

Huskers,

We plan on traveling with ours, and we didn't really care about the outdoor kitchen, so we got the 32QB. We looked at a 30KB, but wanted the added bunk instead (they are bigger on that side).

The 31SB would be a great unit if you plan on leaving it sit since it has a slide in the bunk room. We liked the small dinette better, and I didn't want the extra length (hey...I wanted a 28BH, but DW said "no"). The new ones are comparable in price to the 32QB.

I don't know where you live, but go to www.sirpillarv.com. Their sell price is listed, and they have all sorts of Zinger's in stock that you can view pics and compare. If in our area, they are a decent dealer to work with.
2014 Zinger 32QB
ewbldavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 12:29 PM   #12
Full Time Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewbldavis View Post
Huskers,

We plan on traveling with ours, and we didn't really care about the outdoor kitchen, so we got the 32QB. We looked at a 30KB, but wanted the added bunk instead (they are bigger on that side).

The 31SB would be a great unit if you plan on leaving it sit since it has a slide in the bunk room. We liked the small dinette better, and I didn't want the extra length (hey...I wanted a 28BH, but DW said "no"). The new ones are comparable in price to the 32QB.

I don't know where you live, but go to www.sirpillarv.com. Their sell price is listed, and they have all sorts of Zinger's in stock that you can view pics and compare. If in our area, they are a decent dealer to work with.

Glad to hear you had a positive experience with Sirpilla. Need to hear more about them on this forum. I got my ear chewed by some folks and trolled quite a few rv sites and the consensus was less than favorable, so we went south to buy. Our only experience was with the inital sales staff and we turned off on the 50 questions and pressure tactics, but not familiar with their support team or service department.

Our last two trailers were from Hartville RV, which has a sales team of the owner and one other guy, so we were accustomed to that. No wheelin and dealin. On the flipside Bob only has a couple bays for repairs, so there is a benefit to the mega-dealer places.

2017 Ford F350 Super Duty 6.7 King Ranch Crew
2016 Crossroads Sunset Trail Grand Reserve 32BH
OhioMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 03:36 PM   #13
Ken
Weekend Camper

2007 Outback Sydney Edition

Last summer I almost bought the same trailer you were looking at, the 2007 Outback Sydney Edition and I would have bought it if my wife didn't stop me. After weeks of searching, I think I looked at every bunkhouse model out there we settled on a 2014 Zinger 31SB and I couldn't be happier. We camp at the beach at least once a year so my wife really wanted the outside door to the bathroom to help keep the sand out of the trailer. I really wanted the outdoor kitchen and I almost talked my self out of that but I am glad I didn't. Having the extra fridge outside keeps us from bringing and ice chest for drinks on those week long camping trips. Also the extra storage you get in the outside kitchen is tough to beat. One more thing is the way you can swivel the main TV to the bedroom, it doesn't sound like a big deal but we bring our Direct TV with us and we are able to watch satellite tv in the bedroom.
Ken

Ken
Tyler, Texas
2014 Zinger ZT31SB
2012 Dodge Cummins Diesel 3500 SRW
Ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 08:41 PM   #14
Full Time Camper

There are several brands that make this or similar floor plan. Not sure of your weight requirements but check out Primetime, Forest river, and palomino just to name a few other manufacturers with this layout.

2014 Chevy Silverado 3500 SRW Duramax
2011 Zinger ZT26BL-sold
2014 Sabre 34REQS

***Member of the Mason-Dixon Group***
anaro is offline   Reply With Quote