Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-17-2013, 12:58 AM   #1
New Camper

We are considering the purchase of the new Super Lite for Sunset Trail. I see from a little research that they are eliminating the Slingshot. This will be the first year with the Super Lite. Can I get some feedback on how everyone likes their Slingshots as basically that is what this is. We had a previous Slingshot and had water leakage problems. I would like to know if anyone has experienced that since the roof redesign. Thank you for any feedback you can give us.

Evan0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 06:58 AM   #2
New Camper

I bought the super lite in December and have used it for two trips so far. Overall, I am fairly pleased. This is our first travel trailer, by the way. The camper tows very well behind my f150 xlt with a weight dist hitch and sway bar. I love the super slide and the room it gives on the inside of the trailer when fully extended.

The only thing I am not sure about is the outside fridge, sink. It's been too cold for us to use it,but I think I might rather have storage there if I did it again. Again, I am not sure yet but should know after summer use.
drobjr813 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 12:21 AM   #3
Weekend Camper

We have the 12 Slingshot 32QB and really enjoy it! We have had it just over a year now and have had no problems with it.
AvyRoads is offline   Reply With Quote