Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-10-2015, 12:11 PM   #1
Weekend Camper

A negative attitude turned positive

I have been frustrated for several months due to some ongoing issues. After yesterday, my negative attitude has finally been replaced with a positive one. This change occurred because the CrossRoads management team stepped up to the plate. I can honestly say the management wants their customers to be satisfied. It has been a long journey, but that is behind me as I now focus on the future.

It is easy to voice (or type) your criticisms, but I feel one must also take the time to acknowledge the positives.

I want to publicly give a huge thank you to Mr. Cripe, Chrisitan Muffoletto and Bill Hodge.
ThomasC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 01:34 PM   #2
Site Team

Tom, that's really good news!
I'm glad for you, and thanks a bunch for sharing your good news and positive out come. Like you said we don't always hear news like that, let alone have somebody good enough to post it.
Lloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 03:34 PM   #3
Site Team

Sometimes it takes a lot of patience. But in the long run it paid off for you. Glad it worked out.

EAGLE HT FIFTH WHEEL | 30.5CKTS - '13 Ford F150 SCREW - PullRite Superslide - Roadmaster Active Suspension
Member - "Northeast Adventures RV Rally Group" & "Mason-Dixon Bunch"
mark5w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 04:45 PM   #4
Weekend Camper

Update: My dealer contacted me today with great news......CrossRoads has given final approval for all of the work to repair my trailer's slides and water leak. The dealer will begin compiling the parts order tomorrow. Thank you CrossRoads for allowing me to keep my positive attitude.
Old 09-24-2015, 07:03 AM   #5
Full Time Camper

X2 Mark. Had several issues, also, one being a water leak. It took over a year, but I think this and the other issues have been resolved. My dealer, Beckley RV, Thurmont, MD. did a terrific job resolving the problems.
seabee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 01:29 PM   #6
Full Time Camper

That's great for each of you....
but the converse is why does it take MANY phone calls, MANY trips, to get something ''approved" to fix ?

Ideally, the customer should not be the test dummy

The customer would like a finished product he can use when he STARTS paying for it, not months and/or years later.
johnboytoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 05:42 AM   #7
Weekend Camper

I agree 100% that it should not take months to finally get the right person's attention; however, it is satisfying when someone takes you seriously and realizes there are legitimate problems that need to be addressed and repaired.

As I mentioned in the first post, I think the management team wants the customer to be satisfied. I feel my issues were with the lower level customer service representatives not relaying all of the information to the next level. I kept getting the "your unit is out of warranty" speech. No one seemed to listen when I kept saying these are not new problems I'm complaining about, but problems addressed while it was still covered. If not for the help from the upper management team, and Christian Muffoletto, I'm pretty sure I would still be very bitter towards CrossRoads.
Old 09-25-2015, 10:13 AM   #8
Family Vacation Member

Wow! I can't tell you how much I appreciate you taking the time to update everyone on your situation. I'm really sorry it was such a hassle to get to this point, but so glad we were able to get it fixed!

JohnBoyToo...It is never EVER our intention for a customer to feel like a "test dummy", but I would be lying to you if I said our process is perfect. Our "lower level" customer service reps do everything they can to deal with the situations that are presented to them in a fair and efficient manor. Every once in a while, a situation bears a second look, and that's where I come in! We are proud of our guys and girls who handle customer service concerns on a day to day basis, and my position was created to hep bridge any gaps that are left. We are trying every day to make this process more seamless- so know that we are hearing you guys and doing our best!
ChristianM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 05:58 PM   #9
Full Time Camper

I WAS the test dummy

just wish you guys had been available about 2 years ago....
maybe I'd still be driving my NICE deezle truck instead of this wimpy jeep
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Arlington-20150610-01104.jpg (219.3 KB, 7 views)
johnboytoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 02:42 PM   #10
Full Time Camper

Nice to hear that. I also had a good experience with CR.

Bert, Cathy, Kylie & Kaitlin
2014 SunsetTrail Reserve 32BH
2009 Silverado 3500HD LTZ 4X4 6.6L Duramax
YouTube LetsRV Instagram LetsRV_
Bert is offline   Reply With Quote