Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-09-2017, 09:04 AM   #1
Raz
New Camper

Anyone - Experience with 239BH?

My wife are planning to purchase our first travel trailer. We're early 60's and plan to do some travelling after retirement. I've been looking at various makes and models and really like what I see from Crossroads. I'm looking seriously at the 239BH model. Just looking for anyone with experience with this model and your thoughts after owning it for a while.

In advance, thanks for your help.

Phil
Raz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 09:28 AM   #2
Gone Traveling

I have no experience with that model, but if it's just the 2 of you why the bunkhouse? Will you be constantly hauling grandkids? That limits YOUR living space to accommodate an occasional sleepover. Just my .02 cents.
travelin texans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 11:06 AM   #3
Weekend Camper

We purchased our last September. We like it. So far we have not had issues. We traded in a Fleetwood that was nearly 20 years old, that we bought used.
mweaver1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 01:26 PM   #4
Family Vacation Member

I can't comment on this model except, there is something very visually pleasing about the front cap.

Good luck on the purchase. My folks did the same, purchased a retirement traveler. They love it. They have a 4 bunk (29 footer), and 30% of the time they are traveling they have friends join them. Fly into locations near, stay for a week, fly out. They are chomping at the bit where we can send the grand kids for multi-night stays as well. Between friends and possibly family, getting something with stand alone bunks makes sense. Otherwise, you can use as storage.
Old 01-12-2019, 10:28 AM   #5
New Camper

No, but I heard it's nice
John Dee is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
239bh