Old 04-23-2015, 10:31 AM   #11
Full Time Camper

x2 Tim. I love our 32QB, but sometimes wonder if I should have got a 30KB, which is identical trailer with outside kitchen.
2014 Zinger 32QB
ewbldavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 03:34 PM   #12
Sue
Weekend Camper

Rfz27bh

We bought a new RFZ27BH last year from a wholesaler in Indiana. Saved a ton of $. Camping world has serviced our camper and we did not have any issues with them. I would do this again in a heartbeat. We are very happy with this camper. We take the grand kids along so I really liked the bunk set up and the fact that it is a double bunk and can comfortably hold an adult also. We use the bottom bunk on the floor as a storage area. As far as the outdoor kitchen, this was not a priority for us. I always like a cooler outside anyways for drinks and we have the weber Q on the bumper that can swing out. Also have a portable stove with a table but haven't used it yet. We also didn't want anything longer than 31 ft. One of the upgrades we ordered was extra insulation so this is an option. Also would highly recommend the mattress upgrade. Good luck with whatever you decide on.
Sue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 09:29 AM   #13
New Camper

We purchased that same 5thwheel last may, and love it. We live in Wyoming so understand your climate needs, and it has been great for us. We also have 3 kids and the layout is perfect. We wanted only one slide and no more than 30' length. We do not regret our choice at all and highly recommend this camper! We decided this layout was worth not having the outdoor kitchen.
budbitboo is offline   Reply With Quote