Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-07-2012, 02:37 AM   #1
Jen
New Camper

We recently purchased a used Springdale and have had nothing but problems. We were hoping to have this for a few years as we decided what we wanted in a new trailer. Because of the ongoing problems we have decided to trade it in immediatelyand use our savings for a new trailer not to fix up the old one!!

We have a clear list of wants vs. needs as well as a budget and the Zinger with bunks seems to fit it within our price range. We are looking at a Zinger 28BH. It will be used from May to October for mostly weekends with a few weeks throughout the summer. It will be towed as we like to try new parks regularly.

Any opinions on this model and the way we will be using it? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!!
Jen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 02:57 AM   #2
Full Time Camper

The zinger is a nice trailer (I have the zinger 26BL). We have had ours for about 1 1/2 yrs now. We have camped over 35 nights total in it so far. We had a couple of small problems that were covered under warranty without issue. We love our trailer and have not seen anything to make us want to trade it in. If we did trade, I would not hesitate to get another crossroads product. Crossroads tends to have good customer service but not all of their dealerships do well in this area so sometimes if you have problems you need to contact crossroads directly (contact randy mischler).

In terms of how you will use it, that is how we use ours. We camp mostly in the NC, VA area and our 13.5 BTU AC has done well. I don't know where you camp but look at the temps you like to camp in to determine if you need the larger AC etc. Happy hunting!!!

2014 Chevy Silverado 3500 SRW Duramax
2011 Zinger ZT26BL-sold
2014 Sabre 34REQS

***Member of the Mason-Dixon Group***
anaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 10:04 AM   #3
Full Time Camper

I second Anaro - love our Zinger.

We season camp in ours and tug occasionally. These are built well and ours is as good as new after almost 2 summers of every-weekend camping. It tows great when we do so, too.

Edit: I will admit - The Sunset Trails have me thinking trade-in, but we will see .

Edited by: ewbldavis
2014 Zinger 32QB
ewbldavis is offline   Reply With Quote