Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-05-2012, 07:14 AM   #1
Weekend Camper

<table style="table-layout: fixed;" ="tableBorder" cellSpacing="1" cellPadding="3" align="center">

<t><tr><td ="msgableSide" vAlign="top" rowSpan="3">

Online Status: Online
Posts: 48 </td><td ="msgableTop" vAlign="top"> Post Options</span><div id="postMenu46050" ="dropDownMenu">

Quote stevenrees

Edit Post
Quote Reply</span> Topic: New 3612 Elevation
Posted: 20 Jun 2012 at 10:21am</td></tr><tr style="height: 200px; min-height: 200px;" ="msgableRow"><td ="msgLineDevider" vAlign="top"><div ="msg"> Hello to all
Well, we finally bought a 2013 3612 Elevation. After several posts, emails, walk through's----we finally put in an offer and it was accepted, we are now waiting to pick it up.
While it is on the dealers lot, we can not pick it up due to a severe knee injury to the principle driver ( me ). I will be getting a new knee installed in a couple of weeks, so we can pick it up then.
In the mean time, I am wondering if there is anybody else that has purchased a 3612 Elevation, and has some suggestions about what to look for during the walk through. Or any suggestions about what we should consider to purchase prior to the first camp outing.
Any Help will be appreciated,
NEW UPDATE 7-05-12

The new knee will be installed on July 17, and I should be able to pick it up in early to mid August.
DW &amp; I sure would appreciate some suggestions or comments concerning the new 3612!!
Anybody else out there that has any experience with taking out a brand new 3612 for the first time, sure would help us out.
Although we have used a toyhauler before, This is quite a bit more than we have ever used before. The new technology is certainly overwhelming. I am sure that we will become experienced over time, but any help from y'all will be appreciated.
I will keep y'all updated with our journey

Thank You Very Much

Steven Rees
stevenrees1@yahoo.com</td></tr></t>

</table>

2011 Chevy Siverado 2500w/Duramax Diesel

2013 Elevation 3612
stevenrees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 07:55 AM   #2
Full Time Camper

;od luck with all things, especially the new knee.
2010 CF30SK Patriot
2007 CF30SK
dalemac377 is offline   Reply With Quote