Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-05-2012, 11:29 AM   #1
New Camper

We are starting the long search for our first travel trailer. We currently have a big pop up. We are looking at the GT32QB as a possibility. We would appreciate any information current owners could give on the quality and features of the trailer. Keeping in mind differences in tow vehicles, hitches, and other variables, how does it tow and maneuver in general. Looking for any positives and negatives as we gather information on the trailer, company and overall experience with your choice. Yes, I know there are good and bad in every RV, not looking for perfect, just real good.

Thank you so much,

Looking
Looking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 07:36 AM   #2
New Camper

Wow, ok,

34 views and no responses. Either no one has one, or no one wants to share their experience. Now I question if I should be looking at this trailer and brand, not a lot of proud owners or support.

Thanks for the help

Old 09-06-2012, 10:45 AM   #3
Full Time Camper

Sorry do not have that one or any experience with it some one will be along that has one

Edited by: fhenn
Traveling with Rainbow the wonder dog and now with Sunshine the rescue Schnauzer.
fhenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 06:18 AM   #4
Weekend Camper

We purchased the 12 GT32QB in Feb and love it! We really enjoy the layout. We jumped right into this as our first TT. It tows nicely I have the Equalizer hitch and Prodigy P3 brakecontroller. We have camped in it roughly 20 nights so far with only a couple minor problems that were quickly solved buy my dealer! I have 2 little girls and they love the rear bunks! We looked at several TT before deciding on this one. I liked the weight of the trailer and I loved the style of it. Overall I would say the quality is very good. I decided to purchase it also based on this forum and the fact that CrossRoads seems to stand behind their product. When pulling a 32' house down the road things are bound to happen but I believe it is how those things are handled that makes the difference. Again we have been nothing butcompletelysatisfied with the TT and would not hesitate to look to CrossRoads when we upgrade. If you have any specific questions let me know! Rob
AvyRoads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 12:14 PM   #5
New Camper

Thank you for your reply.

We are very interested in the trailer but don't want to spend all kinds of money without talking to people that have one. Any problems I should look out for when looking? Some types of campers are prone to problems typical for that unit. Any places it seems to allow water to penetrate where it shouldn't, noisy appliances, leaks? Any problems with the slide out? I'm not worried about the little cosmetic type things, I'm looking to make sure the electrical, structural and plumbing systems are sound and problem free.

Thank you for your time
Old 09-08-2012, 03:02 AM   #6
Weekend Camper

I bought this TT really on a whim. I wanted to take my family camping and as a kid we had a 33' MH. I wanted to share that experience with my girls. I talked the DW into it and I started looking around. I found this TT and liked the looks of it. We went to the RV show looked at who knows how many TT. We could not find anything that compared to the GT32QB as far as looks, price, and size. I did not want to upgrade my vehicle as I had just purchased it. I had never heard of CrossRoads before but found this forum really informative and really like the info on the website.
I know this was a large investment and people spend a really long time researching before purchase. I think in all I spent about 2 weeks. Like I said this is our first TT and I had never really towed anything other than a 23' car trailer before. This tows great! The only problems I have had were that the black and grey tanks were labeled backwards and a wire for the A/C compressor came loose.
I hope I do not jinx myself but we have had no water leaks, the slide works great and you would not even know any of theapplianceswere even on! I have a manualtonguejack and manualstabilizerjacks. I thought about how nice it would be to have those be power but really thats just more to go wrong. I bought the attachment for my drill and can run the jacks down in about 20 sec! It has tons of storage and thats great because you should my DW and girls pack for a 3 day trip. It did not come with a TV so we just purchased 2 LED TV's fromBest Buy and I have not had a problem with the digital antenna that everyone complains about. I get about 20 watchablechannels! the bumper mounted grille works great too!
The only down side to the TT I have found is the small tank sizes. If you are dry camping you have to really watch what you are doing. We have done it with the 4 of us but always worried about it. It is a trade off though, like I said it was the lightest and largest TT we could find and that was more important than the tank size as we are usually with full hook ups and itdoesn'tmatter! Oh yeah and the mattress get a memory foam topper for it.
Maybe I just got lucky but from what I can tell my TT has lived up to all the hype about CrossRoads Quality! I do regularly wash it and wax it as I do not want the colors to fade. i think regularmaintenance iscrucial. I love the Sani-Flush for the black tank and use itreligiously. All my tank gauges work as designed! When it full it reads full when it empty it reads empty! I could not be more proud of my GT32QB or to be a CrossRoads owner. This is a great community filled with great people!Great Job CrossRoads
AvyRoads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 10:27 PM   #7
Weekend Camper

we bought one about 3 weeks ago, and have camped in it one time already and we love it, the grand kids like the bunks beds. i like all the room in the kitchen and living room area, and it pulls good behind my ram truck.

D Haire is offline   Reply With Quote