Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-22-2011, 10:52 PM   #21
Weekend Camper

Well I went to RV wholesalers.com this was a great idea he said that wholesale for the Sahara 300ES is 30,904. I definitely feel more informed or lets say more shocked at the profit margin the gentlemen is shooting for. I contacted him and offered 32000.00 thinking he would quote me slightly higher but lower then 36,800.00 and he tried to steer me to a 2011 Patriot with an interior that I can notlive with for the next 10 to 15 years. Sorry if anyone likes the nutmeg decor. He isn'tcoming off his price yet so it might be awhile before I can become a true Cross Roads member. I might start looking at some other campers but I don't believe we will find the quality and warranty that Cross Roads offers.

2000 F250@300000 miles

Tent

2001 Coleman Pop up

2005 Pilgrim 5ver

2012 Cruiser Sahara

https://i55.tinypic.com/4rar05.jpg
Camping Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 11:06 PM   #22
Full Time Camper

I would not give up yet, give them a few days to think about it. If he calls back and does not agree on the $32k you offered just tell him you will order the one you want from RVW for $30,900 and go pick it up. Atleast they will know you have done your home work and do not intend to be screwed. I would also call Topper RV in Waller and see what they could get you one for. It may be worth a drive down there if they can get youwhat you want for close to $32k. Good luck.
Hunter11 is offline   Reply With Quote