Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-04-2009, 09:54 AM   #1
Family Vacation Member

Anybody order your fifth wheel from them?Thanks
Old 11-04-2009, 10:08 AM   #2
Seasonal Camper

We did and had no issues at all with the ewception of the money the bank keeps asking for every month lol. We would do it again. We did not take any of their offerings.
gtoguy1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 10:26 AM   #3
Family Vacation Member

There's a Crossroads dealer just a few miles away but he can't come near the price that rvw can,Did you fine that they treated you the same even if you didn't buy the insurance.Thanks
Old 11-04-2009, 01:23 PM   #4
Weekend Camper

I am just waiting for my current trailer to move out then an order is already waiting in the works from them. So far the contacting has been prompt and any questions I have needed answered have been way better than the locals.

2005 KZ Outdoorsmen 2605PF

Champion 4000W Generator

16 Foot Renken Fishing Boat

2 Dogs/Cat

Future Owner Crossroads Cruiser CF31REP
calgarygringo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 09:07 PM   #5
Family Vacation Member

Also it looks like the living room & bed room tv's are a option & don't come with the camper,Is that so?Thanks
Old 11-04-2009, 09:51 PM   #6
Weekend Camper

Bought at RV Wholesalers and were very pleased. We did not buy extended warranty, take financing.......nothing at all......and they were just as helpful. I mentioned before, that the salesman even stopped by the state park down the road to see if we had anymore questions. After a few beers, we found out that he only made $25 on our deal.....because we took no extra's.......but they still have treated us great.
ccsabathia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 09:56 PM   #7
Seasonal Camper

We order from RV Wholesalers. I would not do it again. Their effort before the sale was fine. Follow up service after the sale was pathetic at best. We had a fiberglass problem. We took it back to them to be repaired and it was not done correctly. It was "repaired"a second timeand still not done right. They insisted that it was fine even though it was a completely different finish from the rest of the unit (gel gloss vs. filon). It ended up having to go back to the factory because RVW screwed it up so badly. I would say as long as you have no problems with the unit and have no real service needs after you take delivery... you will be fine. Next time I will pay a little more andbuy froma local dealer who can take care of my needs after the sale.

Lonnie

04 2500 Hemi Ram Quad Cab
Chuck N. Wined is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 12:22 AM   #8
Weekend Camper

We bought from a wholesaler in Feburary 2009. We would do it again in a heartbeat.

2009 ZT31SB

"Key West...Where the weird turn pro"

KeyedUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 11:11 AM   #9
Seasonal Camper

We were not treated any different. We have never taken our camper to RVW even though we are local. Edited by: gtoguy1967
Old 12-16-2009, 03:06 PM   #10
Weekend Camper

I want to buy fifth wheel motorhome but i have no idea about the dealers & about the price. Is this good dealer? If you have any more information about motorhome dealers please provide me.

Used motorhomes
Edited by: aja72
aja72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 02:49 AM   #11
Seasonal Camper

Lonnie, I totaly understand where you are coming from and respect your situation, I remember you going thru all of that. But just because you buy loacal does not mean that it would be any better. Good for you that Croosroads is the stand up company that they are and you were able to fall back on them.
Old 12-19-2009, 03:26 AM   #12
Weekend Camper

Send a message via Yahoo to Jersey Guy
5th wheel motor home....something new I presume.

2008 CF32BL
Jersey Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 09:37 AM   #13
Full Time Camper

I need a couple of minor issues corrected on our Cruiser. In the paperwork we signed when we closed the deal at RVW was a detailed list of steps we MUST take in order to get warranty service. A few weeks back I emailed the warranty folks at RVW to ask where they wanted me to take the Cruiser for these minor warranty repairs. The reply email stated I should contact the warranty department at Crossroads RV for instructions.

I called Crossroads' warranty department this morning and was told the name of the nearest authorized Crossroads RV service center. It was made clear to me during the call that this and any other dealer are well within their right to refuse warranty service to me as I bought elsewhere. It was mentioned that no one should buy from an Internet dealer for specifically this reason.

I called the local Crossroads dealer's service department and was told "Bring it in!" which I will soon.

In defense of Crossroads I was told that should I not find a cooperating dealer they, Crossroads RV, would pay for a PRE-APPROVED repair, meaning I could take it to any RV shop of my choice. I would have to pay for the repair and Crossroads would reimburse me. It is far better to have an authorized service center do the work for obvious reasons. Just be sure Crossroads has your coach in their system. RVW tends to be slow submitting the ownership information to Crossroads according to the person with whom I spoke. I had no issue as my coach was registered here on this web site by me.

I saved a lot of money dealing with RVW and would still recommend them 100%.

It just seems to me that in an industry suffering so badly in this economy service would be a major selling point. I bought my Silverado from a local dealer but any Chevrolet dealer will honor the warranty not so in most of the RV industry.

Art and Karen
2013 Itasca Sunstar 35F, 2013 Ford C Max toad.
170 nights in 2013
132 in 2014
artgpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 03:56 AM   #14
Family Vacation Member

Anybody looking to purchase an rv i would recommend RVW,They were great,never felt any kind of pressure,Never tryed pushing something i didn't want & when i was quoted a price for my fifth wheel the salesman made a misstake in the price & he even admitted they were taking a loss on it & i was waiting for them to tell me that there was an error in the price but it never came & no i did not offer to pay more,Even the dealer 5 miles away got involved & called CrossRoads because he did not believe the price i got it for.He did not blame me for going to RVW & i think when the time comes he will do work on our camper.
Old 02-26-2010, 06:33 AM   #15
New Camper

I just got home with my CF30SK that I bought at rvwholesalers. I was treated great. Made the 1,550 mile drive because of the price. I hope the service is as they said it would be.
goneridinow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 02:10 PM   #16
Weekend Camper

I have been dealing with RVW as well and would suggest that if you are a handy guy and have access to private service if needed to go for it. I have my quote in the system and just trying to sell my current unit. Savings up hereclose to 15k for a loaded up Cruiser in Canada comparing to the local dudes. I can do my own fine tune ups and if need be I have no problem getting someone to service even if I have to pay a bit extra. The savings are worth it. I don't just need to make the local guy richer.....

2005 KZ Outdoorsmen 2605PF

Champion 4000W Generator

16 Foot Renken Fishing Boat

2 Dogs/Cat

Future Owner Crossroads Cruiser CF31REP
calgarygringo is offline   Reply With Quote