Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-23-2013, 08:12 AM   #1
New Camper

Hi all

I am new here so apologies if i am repeating anything previously. I am interested in purchasing a SF34BH fith wheel probably early next year, has anyone got one of these already? if so any issues?

Also are there any downsides to the layout, or similiar layouts.? i.e. main bedroom in the back?

We are up in Canada, Calgary so also looking for a good dealer to go to, so any help in that area would be great.

Thanks
Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 09:01 PM   #2
Full Time Camper

Wayne
Where do you plan on buying this camper, if you are asking about a "GOOD DEALER" The floorplan on this camper looks good, and I don't see a problem with the rear bedroom. Have you been able to walk through this camper or have you just been looking at pictures The reason I ask is because you and your family are the only people that are going to be able to answer some of the questions you are asking about the layout. IMHO
2022 Alliance Avenue 32RLS

In God We Trust
A proud member of the one percent...Semper Fi
sleepyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 11:47 PM   #3
New Camper

Hi there

I was just wondering if any one has a similiar floor plan and found something they didn't like that i havent thought of..... I have walked it and like it for a number of reasons.

As for the dealer i have no idea, I have only looked seen this floorplan at one dealership, which by looking at some reviews is not the best for service by a long shot.

So if any one has suggestions in the Calgary area where i could get one of these that would be great.

Thanks
Old 09-24-2013, 12:28 AM   #4
Full Time Camper

Country Road RV in Sundre,AB shows a SF34BH as well as AllStar RV in Calgary,AB and Western RV Country in Grande Prairie,AB.

If you aren't happy with the dealer in Calgary maybe you should check out Country Road. If you don't mind traveling to get it you may check south of the border in the USA. The process is pretty easy to bring a trailer into Canada. I've done it twice and saved between 8 and 10 thousand dollars both times.
Saskatoon, SK
WildWildWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 06:29 AM   #5
New Camper

hi there

yes i have heard about that but i am worried about warranty work, i have been told that some dealerships up here wont do warranty work on vehicles that haven't sold, is that true?

Also where in the states did you go to purchase yours?

Thanks for the help its much appreciated