Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-31-2011, 11:44 PM   #1
Family Vacation Member

In GA. has anyone dealt with them before, Iam about 6 hours from there and before going would like to get some kind of warm and fuzzy about them.
thanks

shoe2728 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 11:50 PM   #2
New Camper

I did not buy from them but, they do service mine. They are a little slow getting it done however, they do an excellent job at a fair price.
2011 Honda CR-V
miker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 12:46 AM   #3
Weekend Camper

I drove up from Valdosta and tried to buy a Crossroads Seville but we couldnt meet on price. However, I found their sales reps to be above board and easy to deal with. Might speak to the way service is run....I'm just saying.

2011 Seville VF36SB

https://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/...mi/Seville.jpg
GaPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 12:57 AM   #4
Family Vacation Member

Bought my first Cruiser from them. The service department seemed competent. However, I tried to get them to do the roof inspection on the new one. They would not do just the roof they wanted to do a complete inspection with wheel bearings (around $400 if memory servers). They were also reluctant to work with me on an appointment. I am full timing. For non-warranty work I use Three Way Camper in Marietta.

2004 Ford F350 Diesel

https://i627.photobucket.com/albums/t...30slbucket.jpg
dja29RK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 12:03 AM   #5
New Camper

We bought our 1st 5th from southern Rv and got a great deal. they are very slow in their service department. As I arrived at 8:30 am and did not leave till 6:40 pm just to get the 5th hitch installed and have the walk thru on my 5th done. the guys are very sweet and will do anything to help out as I needed lots of helpgetting my mirrors adjusted and brake control set. We could not get the trailer to uncouple and the next day the bed broke as it was not in the stud, but all in all its good. We are taking it closer to home for the warranty work.
How have you added your photo to your post? I have tried to find answer in FAQ but cant find how....

2011 Cruiser 325 CK

2011 Silverado crewcab 2500HD Diesel
matt & rachael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 08:27 AM   #6
Full Time Camper

This is from cross roads on adding images

<table style="table-layout: fixed;" ="tableBorder" cellSpacing="1" cellPadding="3" align="center">

<t><tr style="height: 200px; min-height: 200px;" ="msgableRow"><td ="msgLineDevider" vAlign="top"><div ="msg">

The signatures are new for this system. We were not able to import your old ones.
The character count for signatures is 200. We will look into trying to expand that.

To add images, you can use the forum coding of

To add a link, put the following:
My Website Name

Please note that your images must be a smaller size to view properly.

The new signatures also have a fixed size "scroll box" to reduce the size of extra tall signatures. This helps keep the forum pages shorter for reading.

Edited by crossroadsrv - 13 Jan 2009 at 9:15am</span></td></tr><tr ="msgableRow"><td ="msgLineDevider"><div ="msgSignature"> CrossRoads RV Forum
forum@crossroadsrv.com </td></tr></t>

</table>

Chrisnan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 08:30 AM   #7
Full Time Camper

Sorry the text did not come through here is the thread
http://www.crossroadsrv.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9

Chrisnan23 is offline   Reply With Quote