Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-10-2015, 07:58 PM   #1
New Camper

Thinking of purchasing a CR Rezerve...opinions welcome!

Looking at purchasing a new 2016 CrossRoads Rezerve RFZ-36DB. Wondering if anyone owns one and has any positive or negative feedback on it. Thanks!
Shmty4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 02:12 PM   #2
Site Team

Boy, that is a lot of trailer!
I don't if anybody here has one or not, but hopefully somebody will chime in with their views.
Lloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 04:43 PM   #3
Weekend Camper

We are Rezerve owners and are happy with our purchase. I expect we will see a lot more Rezerve's in the campgrounds in years to come.
Old 08-14-2015, 09:31 AM   #4
New Camper

Yeah, I agree it's a lot of trailer, but the wife has her mind set on this one! We have two little ones and she likes the bunks and looks a little in the future where they may have friends out to stay with us too.
Old 08-27-2015, 08:55 AM   #5
New Camper

Bought our Rezerve 36ft. 5er and had it delivered last Friday. It is a NICE camper with a lot more room from our last TT. The only problem was that we paid $200 for them to deliver the camper to our site and they basically just backed it in to the spot and took off. My wife was there with our 10 mo. old and 3 yr old and they didn't even hook up the electricity to make sure the slide outs all worked properly and all the other electrical worked.

We did go through a walk-thru the day before, but I would think that after paying the delivery charge (which other campers at our campground were surprised we even had to pay a delivery charge) they would have made sure everything worked properly. We have called the dealer asking for some money back on the delivery fee. I would think that since we just bought a brand new camper through them they would do what they could to make sure everything is in working order and have good customer service.
Old 08-27-2015, 01:52 PM   #6
Family Vacation Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmty4 View Post
Bought our Rezerve 36ft. 5er and had it delivered last Friday. It is a NICE camper with a lot more room from our last TT. The only problem was that we paid $200 for them to deliver the camper to our site and they basically just backed it in to the spot and took off. My wife was there with our 10 mo. old and 3 yr old and they didn't even hook up the electricity to make sure the slide outs all worked properly and all the other electrical worked.

We did go through a walk-thru the day before, but I would think that after paying the delivery charge (which other campers at our campground were surprised we even had to pay a delivery charge) they would have made sure everything worked properly. We have called the dealer asking for some money back on the delivery fee. I would think that since we just bought a brand new camper through them they would do what they could to make sure everything is in working order and have good customer service.
Welcome to the family! We are glad you are here- and on behalf of CrossRoads, thank you for choosing us.

I would without a doubt ask for that money back. Though hopefully all will be fine, I am always worried when dealers do not do their due justice on a PDI. I hope this is no reflection on their future customer service! :-) Either way, rest assured in knowing you got a great camper and that CrossRoads stands behind their product.

Should you run into any difficulties, or need any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly. I'm here to help (as are all of your fellow owners!)
ChristianM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 09:33 PM   #7
New Camper

Still happy with your 36db?
climbviasid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 09:20 PM   #8
New Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by climbviasid View Post
Still happy with your 36db?
Yeah, we are VERY happy with it. The place we bought it from had it for the winter to make some repairs we wanted done while still under warranty. They delivered it back on opening day and we've been at it alost every weekend (except for a couple weekends after my father passed away). My two little boys (4 & 1 1/2 yrs old) absolutely love it and love playing in the bunk room area.
Old 07-12-2016, 09:35 PM   #9
New Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmty4 View Post
Yeah, we are VERY happy with it. The place we bought it from had it for the winter to make some repairs we wanted done while still under warranty. They delivered it back on opening day and we've been at it alost every weekend (except for a couple weekends after my father passed away). My two little boys (4 & 1 1/2 yrs old) absolutely love it and love playing in the bunk room area.
Thanks. I have a 3.5 year old and just want her to have her own space to play and we were leaning towards the 31bh but the dealer got a 36DB in a few days ago. What do you use to tow?
climbviasid is offline   Reply With Quote