Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-14-2012, 06:38 AM   #1
Weekend Camper

I have a Crossroads Cruiser and I truly enjoy the unit despite a few problems that the dealer has had to address (which they have done expeditiously). However, the one useless piece of trash incorporated into the unit is the Intellijacks system. This thing worked for perhaps 3 trips out, and then started to act intermittently, if at all. The useless thing now just persistently flashes on the "retract" light, but it won't even do that. It only works on the "up" or "down" buttons. If it were a conventional toggle switch, it would at least be a little more ergonomic. These tiny buttons are the worst nuisance and I am seriously considering having the thing removed and replaced with a conventional 'Up/Down' switch. I am awaiting a response from the Intellijacks company on a go ahead plan, if they even bother to reply.

NB Camper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 07:31 AM   #2
Weekend Camper

Not sure what you have tried to fix this.I had a problem the last time out because I hit two buttons instead of pushing either the up or down button to activate it and the retract button flashed continually and only the up or down would work.I shut it down and restarted making sure only one button was pushed cleaned the magnet stop on the leg and it worked fine.The auto level works great and the only time the connect doesn't work properly seems to be when the truck and trailer are too far out of level when disconnecting.Hope this may help.

2011 250 super duty

2012 Cruiser 305

https://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/...h_89f92fae.jpg
Livewire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 09:19 AM   #3
Full Time Camper

No issues with ours - just need to do a re-calibration on it (connect is off) - just have not taken the time.

Their web site indicates a 100% satisfaction guarantee,.

Keep us posted on their response.Edited by: NorskeNY

2012 Cruiser Patriot CF335SS.

2011 Silverado 3500HD LTZ CCLB Duramax SRW 4X4

https://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/...ailerKeuka.jpg
NorskeNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 11:12 AM   #4
Full Time Camper

I don't know, but to me leveling front to back or resetting the pin heighth for trailer hookup doesn't seem that difficult. The Intellijack system just seems to me to be an expensive gadget that doesn't offer much benefit and can be problematic. I would rather see Crossroads put that kind of money in better quality control. But then again, maybe I'm missing something.
2010 CF30SK Patriot
2007 CF30SK
dalemac377 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 12:50 PM   #5
Full Time Camper

Al, the owner of Intellijacks will take care of your problem. He is excellent athelping his customers. I suggest you go to their web page and contact him directly. It is a great piece of equipment and is very helpful at making RVing easier.

Art and Karen
2013 Itasca Sunstar 35F, 2013 Ford C Max toad.
170 nights in 2013
132 in 2014
artgpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 08:45 PM   #6
Full Time Camper

Should be a phone number to call inside the owners manual, that should have come with it(?) Been having problems w/ mine since day one.Theory is great!! Have ended up with amotor and gear boxfor each leg and an exterior switch that runs both, bypassed the 'Inelli(?)Jacks altogether. After replacing the original motor and gear box w/ bigger, stronger..., not strong enoughto lift the RV even after putting the RV on a serious weight reduction, and re-distributionprogram ....

Travel Well / Travel Safe

'12 F350(NotShown) / '11 Rushmore 35RL
https://i53.tinypic.com/2qs5cw3.jpg
Ruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 11:20 PM   #7
Weekend Camper

Once I read the instructions and got it set I have enjoyed the intelljack system. Nice to push a button once and letting they system do the rest.

2012 Crossroads Cruiser 31QB

B&W Companion Hitch

martinstwopopfarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 03:30 AM   #8
Family Vacation Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by martinstwopopfarm
Once I read the instructions and got it set I have enjoyed the intelljack system. Nice to push a button once and letting they system do the rest.

Although I totally agree with Dalemac on the need for quality control badly needed! I have used our intellijacks for two seasons give or take & I really like them so good to go. When you have arthritus real bad some of these gizmos are a real asset!
They did damage a wire when installing at the factory but I found it and called intellijacks and had a new switch and wire loom in two or three days ,simple install.Great people. JMHO. Jb
Old 09-15-2012, 11:23 AM   #9
Full Time Camper

We purchased our Cruiser in Sept 2010 shortly B-4 they added it as a required option. We installed it ourselves and found Intellijacks Company to be quite helpful and responsive.
I doagreewith Dalemac but convenience is important to many folks.
We do find that it cannot always connect well on uneven surfaces and have to manually adjust up or down. I do like the fact that it is in a locked compartment and not subject to "mischief".
Reese 16K Slider Wet Bolts
socoguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 05:06 AM   #10
Family Vacation Member

I had a problem with my intelljacks, went to their web site emailed a few questions, low and behold the owner of the company called me on a Sat afternoon and walk me thru some trouble shooting steps. We detirmined there was a problem in the wiring. He sent new wiring and magnets called me back and went thur how to replace it all, then walked me thru re-programming. Trust me, someone will contact you and they will make it right. Keep your cool, and contact the company and ask for help, they will work hard to keep you satisfied. (and no I'm not getting paid by them, just relaying my experince with them)

Flyone
Old 09-25-2012, 06:09 AM   #11
Weekend Camper

Yes, Al called me, rather upset that I had waited so long to get in touch. As if the dealer shouldn't have done that! Anyway, he did highlight the trouble shooting and the dealer did finally give the unit temporary fix while parts are en route (Same issue wiring and magnets). I would guess that this is a recurring issue, from what I have heard and seen here and elsewhere. anyway, as I told Al, I would really like to have the unit working as it is easier for an old arthritic type to push a button.
I would have to agree with an earlier posting, though, and wish the money were spent on QC instead of gadgets. I sometimes suspect I got a Monday or a Friday trailer!
Old 10-04-2012, 02:52 AM   #12
Family Vacation Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabby990702
A hero true religin outlet is somebody who does for others what Christ has done for him. He is a member of the Mystical Body of Christ that willingly works and suffers in order to gucci handbags obtain Moncler Canada the conversion of sinners. He wants the ever greater extension of Christ's Kingdom in the souls of all men.

The rise of jeans reached new heights around 2007, but during the heart of the recession few consumers were buying into the idea that any pair of denim pants was <a href="http://magasinpuma.com/" target="_blank">chaussure puma worth hundreds of dollars. But $300 jeans are back. Actually, there are even $1,000 jeans ($10 bottles of water too) on the marketplace as Gucci Australia well..

For they are the true children of God and the commandments of God are with them (hebrews 8:10). They are the only religion in the world that God has known (amos 3:1-2). They are the lost sheep of God (mathew 15:24). I thank you for Ryan's message yesterday on community, and how the church is supposed to work. I pray that, through the leadership of our pastor and other staff, that this true religion jeans for women little body of believers would be a "pillar" and a "buttress" of your truth. I pray that we would faithfully obey the Scriptures in both our private lives and the life of the church.

It is important to know your skin type before you start trying to cure your acne. For example, while some acne is caused by excessive oil, other breakouts may be caused by the irritation of dry skin. Knowing what your skin true religion jeans outlet type is will help you to choose True Religion Jeans the most suitable and effective products..

See for yourself what is true religion jeans for men happening around the world like Thailand, Bali, Mindano, Middle East, Malaysia, Africa, Russia and Europe. I don Gucci bags have to elobrate more. You make your conclusion. Even if the economic trends are as positive as the statistics indicate, the approaching election could force the administration to discuss changes in policy that would be negative for share prices: plans to true religion sale reduce the deficit would include either cuts in government spending or higher taxes or both. An increase in the tax on dividends would hit precisely the stocks that Moncler Jacket have been the most reliable over the past few years. Any reduction in the Federal Reserve's expansive monetary policy, or signs of incipient inflation, could push up interest rates, which would hurt stocks as well as bonds.

Being a regular customer about this online store, Personally i think very satisfied which its outstanding shopper services and free of charge shipping. Surprisingly, it simply just true religion jeans cost me $79. 99. The moment the upswing comes in their life rhythms they will go back to victimizing others. Action and reaction are purely psychological matters, the film in the projector-the light and sound on the screen being only its projection. Change the film and you change the experience.

PLEASE CROSSROADS MODERATOR REMOVE THIS ADVERTISEMENT FROM OUR FORUM TOPICS. IHAVE ALWAYS UNDERSTOOD THIS WAS NOT A SELLING SITE!!! OR A RELIGIOUS PREACHING SITE EITHER! Please remove
Old 10-04-2012, 06:51 AM   #13
Full Time Camper

If you get an Email notice of a posting you can see a preview of the post b-4 you open the CR link. Just put this stuff where it belongs in the trash!!!!!
Reese 16K Slider Wet Bolts
socoguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 12:38 PM   #14
Weekend Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by NB Camper
I have a Crossroads Cruiser and I truly enjoy the unit despite a few problems that the dealer has had to address (which they have done expeditiously). However, the one useless piece of trash incorporated into the unit is the Intellijacks system. This thing worked for perhaps 3 trips out, and then started to act intermittently, if at all. The useless thing now just persistently flashes on the "retract" light, but it won't even do that. It only works on the "up" or "down" buttons. If it were a conventional toggle switch, it would at least be a little more ergonomic. These tiny buttons are the worst nuisance and I am seriously considering having the thing removed and replaced with a conventional 'Up/Down' switch. I am awaiting a response from the Intellijacks company on a go ahead plan, if they even bother to reply.
Let me know what they say! I hate them and never have used them just up and down and there is a delay when you use them.
Old 10-20-2012, 01:39 AM   #15
Weekend Camper

Having spoken with Al at Intellijacks and then with my dealer, I now think that between them they are bringing in parts to make the fix. I'll let you know.