Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-13-2014, 03:55 PM   #1
New Camper

New 32 RL Owner, a few remarks

Purchased a new 2014 32 RL Sunset Trail Reserve last Sept. So have been following this site since. I absolutely love the generally positive energy of it. We have only got to take it out for a short weekend, and love it. Going to tow it 2200 miles each way to Bristol NASCAR night race in August. Two comments. !. It came with a bumper BBQ, but who, (no one admitted) screwed a U bracket to the rear fiberglass instead of the bumper mount. Not thinking, I assumed it had a backing plate inside. NOT!! Pulled screws out immediately. The good part I called CR and (I believe his named was Dave) sent me a whole new bracket and arm, even though it was so new it wasn't even in the system yet. Perfect!!! Second. I know this isn't 4 everyone (because you can't do a PDI). But this camper had a $00,000 MSRP on it. The local northwest dealers all wanted that and some were more. I got on the internet and got mine (two months since built) out of Ohio for $00,000 plus $0,000 shipping. $00,000 savings! Happy camping all.
Chuck Kibler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 08:20 PM   #2
Weekend Camper

Hope all goes well for you in Bristol. Jealous because I'd love to go myself!!!
rswidick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 08:56 PM   #3
Full Time Camper

Glad to hear CR took care of you guys. I too am very jealous of your trip to Bristol. Every year I tell the wife how much I want to go to Bristol and I get the eye rolling thing and she says "I kNOW", but the way I look at it as long as I keep bringing it up she will get tired of hearing me talk about it and give in some day. Congrats on your purchase and hope you guys have a safe trip to the track and back home.

Chris & Karen- Heyworth, Illinois
2009 CF32BL pulled by a 2011 RAM 2500 CTD 4x4
PullRite Superglide 18K hitch
2015stats:
Nights: 28
Miles: 3245
longhauler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 06:33 PM   #4
Site Team

I think the Bristol night race must be on every diehard NASCAR fan's bucket list. It was on mine for years until I was able to go in 2011 & 2012. It is definitely an exciting, loud experience. I had a good view of Tony throwing his helmet . I walked the track in 2012. The banking in the turns looks entirely different when standing on the apron.

2013 Silverado 2500HD LTZ CC 6.6L Duramax Diesel
2023 Rockwood 2445WS
Buster, miniature Dachshund
2023: 9 trips, 48 nights in 12 states, 2 provinces, 8120 miles
2022: 3 trips, 18 nights in 4 states, 2352 miles
2019: 7 trips, 43 nights in 6 states, 5336 miles
DavisK is offline   Reply With Quote