Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-03-2014, 10:26 AM   #21
Weekend Camper

Thank you John. Who is your Crossroads Dealer? I'm in Slidell and have used Paw Paw's because that's where we bought it. Crossroads is telling me it might be the "wiring" problem... as it was before. But I can't even find the controller. Got any suggestions?
Mollymist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 06:37 PM   #22
Full Time Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mollymist View Post
Thank you John. Who is your Crossroads Dealer? I'm in Slidell and have used Paw Paw's because that's where we bought it. Crossroads is telling me it might be the "wiring" problem... as it was before. But I can't even find the controller. Got any suggestions?

Contact CrossRoads directly via e-mail- do not rely on the dealer. I started with crossraods first. They then had a service rep. contact me.

Take lots of pictures and be ready to send them to the crossroads rep.

CrossRoads then contacted the RV dealer after I gave them the contact information for the service manager and service rep. for the RV dealer.

Followup frequently to ensure the problem is being taken care of.

Customer Service

1115 W Lake Street
Topeka, IN 46571
Toll Free: 855-226-7496
Email: service@crossroadsrv.com

2012 Cruiser Patriot CF335SS.

2011 Silverado 3500HD LTZ CCLB Duramax SRW 4X4

https://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/...ailerKeuka.jpg
NorskeNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 07:48 PM   #23
Gone Traveling

I bought mine at Paw Paws as well and I refuse to ever set foot back on their lot. In my opinion they are lacking in every area from the purchase experience to service (or lack there of). They are completely unprofessional in my opinion.

I took my 5er to Camping World, 21282 Highway 59 South, Robertsdale, Alabama so that the slide issue could be professionally diagnosed and addressed. It's on the way to Gulf Shores. According to the Crossroaxds web site, this is a Crossroads Dealer. The service advisor/point of contact is Janice at 251-947-3278, extension 1219. It's only a 3 hour drive and was worth it for me.

I realize others have had problems with various camping world locations but my experience at this one for service has been positive thus far.

The lady that helped me at Crossroads was Angie Cox, Retail Services Manager.

Hope this helps.
Chateau Duke To Go is offline   Reply With Quote