Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-03-2012, 12:16 AM   #1
Full Time Camper

Decatur, Ind.-based Fleetwood RV Inc. announced an exclusive Military Savings Program available from April 28–May 31.

According to a press release, the initiative offers active duty military and veterans a manufacturer’s rebate of up to $5,000 on the purchase of an eligible model year 2012 and older new, unused and unregistered Fleetwood or American Coach motorhomes.

“We’re proud to be able to salute our U.S. military and provide this savings for military members and their families,� said John Draheim, president and CEO of Fleetwood RV. “It’s our way of saying thanks for the sacrifices and service to our country. We trust this helps the active and retired military personnel relax and enjoy everyday life. We hope they take advantage of this offer and enjoy all a Fleetwood RV motorhome has to offer its customers. �

For more information about the Military Savings Program or Fleetwood RV products and services, call 1-800-322-8216 or visit www.fleetwoodrv.com.

Good stuff. I got a call from the director of Tents for Troops, following up on a suggestion I made to link CR and T4T ...
Travel Safe ...

'12 F350(NotShown) / '11 Rushmore 35RL
https://i53.tinypic.com/2qs5cw3.jpg
Ruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 11:44 AM   #2
Weekend Camper

Wish i would have seen this earlier!!! but its great that they are supporting and offering something like this to us. Alot of of love camping and the time we spend with our families way from the rest of the world is priceless and helps us, well at least me, through times we can go or be with them.
ageworker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 01:17 PM   #3
Weekend Camper

Just got rod of a fleetwood. Would not have another one at any price. They used to produce a good product but those days are gone.
Ddhill34545 is offline   Reply With Quote