Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-06-2014, 05:24 PM   #21
Full Time Camper

I hate to say it Ken but you really can't expect them to redesign something in the trailer just because you don't like how they designed it. I am truly sorry you have had some issues but this sounds a little over the top. In terms of brands that are good... every brand has lovers and haters. Every brand has good and bad trailers so it really does become a bit of a crapshoot. The one brand I can honestly say I've seen the least complaints about is the arctic fox. It is a very sturdy trailer and designed for all seasons. I am not a fan of jayco but have heard good things about their customer service. Best of luck to you in your endeavors.

2014 Chevy Silverado 3500 SRW Duramax
2011 Zinger ZT26BL-sold
2014 Sabre 34REQS

***Member of the Mason-Dixon Group***
anaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 08:04 PM   #22
Family Vacation Member

Seriously, I have pictures of the two fo the same identicle trailers and one has an A/C vent in the bathroom and theother does not. The one that dose not is of course mine....

Go Figure...... What sence does that make???

Since I use the trailer more in the summer than the winter I would expect to have comfort in any room....
Z1 owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 05:52 AM   #23
Full Time Camper

Well, previous rv's didn't duct a/c so misplacing a vent was not an issue

My early tents really had some vent issues too !

but agree with you on the layout of some ducted systems...
our redwood has a vent that is actually RIGHT over the bathroom door - maybe they figured you could spin it either way and get the hall or the bath ???

but we'll just keep it comfortable throughout the rv and hope for the best !
Old 02-07-2014, 06:11 AM   #24
Family Vacation Member

I guess I'm done with this issue, The crappy company isn't going to step up on this anyway. I assure you I will be checking everything to make sure I get the most out of my warranty before it ends.... I'm planning to take it out of storage and put it through it's paces this weekend and shake out any problems I am sure will have to go back to the dealer for fixin' before the spring hits. Ready your paper and pencil!
Z1 owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 08:13 PM   #25
Weekend Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z1 owner View Post
I guess I'm done with this issue, The crappy company isn't going to step up on this anyway. I assure you I will be checking everything to make sure I get the most out of my warranty before it ends.... I'm planning to take it out of storage and put it through it's paces this weekend and shake out any problems I am sure will have to go back to the dealer for fixin' before the spring hits. Ready your paper and pencil!

Spring has come and gone, any word on how this all went down?

Being new to this forum and not lurking for a while before joining I am a bit surprised by the lack of activity on this forum.

2014 Ram 2500 Cummins Megacab 4x4 Longhorn

2015 CrossRoads Longhorn ReZerve LTZ31SB (basically its a Zinger ReZerve 35' bunkhouse that has been decked out Texas style)
FireRob is offline   Reply With Quote