Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-12-2014, 07:24 PM   #21
New Camper

Thanks everyone! We just put our deposit down on the 27 at the local dealer (they ended up working with us and came down on the price). We were able to select the new color we wanted (enzo) and just got a call that the newest 2015's in the super lite line will have the cap on the front like the reserves. I like the looks of that but don't know if that is a good or bad thing as I've read they can have issues. In the end, the deal breaker for us was that the local dealers service department said they won't service anything under warranty unless we had bought it from them (and having to tow it 5 hours away if something went wrong was something we didn't want to deal with). We are very excited to get it in the next few months. I'm sure we will be on here asking for more advice once we get it and start using it. Happy camping everyone, and Merry Christmas!
rkfam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 08:10 PM   #22
JJC
Weekend Camper

I know what you mean...We pick up our new 25RB next weekend and our dealer is about 4 hours away...same thoughts on not wanting to drag it all the way back over there if we have issues. Our 25 also has the front cap and I think and hope that's a good thing. I have looked at several videos and have a 1st time buyers check off list so i will probably end up driving them crazy with inspection and questions...Lol. Anyway we are in Florida so hope to be camping in the next few weeks!
JJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2014, 08:00 PM   #23
Family Vacation Member

The rv shows are coming up in January might find a deal there. We bought ours at Rick Bakers RV in Green Cove Springs Fl, they are a great dealership, you can get warranty work at a dealer close to home once you purchase.
and sway bars.
kcandsting is offline   Reply With Quote