Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-12-2014, 05:54 PM   #21
Family Vacation Member

Talked directly to CrossRoads RV; Terry from Service, who said "GO Away! Find some dealer to take trailer apart & can not fix it"
Old 11-12-2014, 09:39 PM   #22
Weekend Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemistic View Post
Talked directly to CrossRoads RV; Terry from Service, who said "GO Away! Find some dealer to take trailer apart & can not fix it"
What does that even mean? Find a dealer that will take the trailer apart and then make sure they can not fix it??? Why?

2014 Ram 2500 Cummins Megacab 4x4 Longhorn

2015 CrossRoads Longhorn ReZerve LTZ31SB (basically its a Zinger ReZerve 35' bunkhouse that has been decked out Texas style)
FireRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 09:44 PM   #23
Site Team

That statement has me confused also.

EAGLE HT FIFTH WHEEL | 30.5CKTS - '13 Ford F150 SCREW - PullRite Superslide - Roadmaster Active Suspension
Member - "Northeast Adventures RV Rally Group" & "Mason-Dixon Bunch"
mark5w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 09:52 PM   #24
Weekend Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark5w View Post
That statement has me confused also.
Glad I am not the only one. Think were dealing with another bitter owner who CR wont fix his rig that is out of warranty?

2015 CrossRoads Longhorn ReZerve LTZ31SB (basically its a Zinger ReZerve 35' bunkhouse that has been decked out Texas style)
Old 11-12-2014, 09:59 PM   #25
Site Team

I'm not sure how far out of warranty it is and I'm really not sure what the issues are with the Rv. Alchemistic, can you fill us in on your problem and how many months are you beyond your warranty?

EAGLE HT FIFTH WHEEL | 30.5CKTS - '13 Ford F150 SCREW - PullRite Superslide - Roadmaster Active Suspension
Old 11-12-2014, 10:10 PM   #26
Weekend Camper

I don't think Alchemistic even said it was out of warranty, I just assumed.

Old 11-13-2014, 06:55 AM   #27
Full Time Camper

Saw this last evening and did not get it. Decided not to reply like Firebob I felt it was a disgruntled owner. No support info for his statement.
Like Mark replied can you fill us in?
Reese 16K Slider Wet Bolts
socoguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 07:36 AM   #28
Full Time Camper

I know Alchemistic personally. He has been having major problems with his Schwintek slide which started when the carpeting got caught in it. From what I gather, it happened on the road and there was a lot of trouble getting the slide back in for travel. CR is not offering any support whatsoever as it is out of warranty.

I don't understand his last posting either, but it could be a typo on his part. Sometimes what you think you are saying is different from what actually comes out.

2012 Cruiser Sahara 330SS
2015 F250 Super Duty diesel
Loneoak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 11:42 AM   #29
Family Vacation Member

You'll have to ask CrossRoads "Terry" himself what he ment. " " marks makes it his satatement (or CRs) not mine.
I have taken his statement as: your selling dealer no longer carries CR RVs and therefor wiil not be suported by CR to do repairs or repair parts.
Old 11-13-2014, 12:36 PM   #30
Site Team

Ask Crossroads to recommend a Crossroads dealer that can help you. Call another service rep instead of Terry. I've had great service from Lynn Duggins. Everytime I called I was lucky enough to have him be the person that answered the phone.
Good luck. Hope something works out for you. Maybe looking into a ESP will help you in the future, my ESP covers all the slides and their operation.

Old 11-13-2014, 09:02 PM   #31
Weekend Camper

Mark5w, I have been in contact with Lynn Duggins also about my slide out leaking. He has been very helpful getting crossroads and dealer together. My unit turned a year old Oct. 14th. They talking about taking unit back to manufacturer. Dealer taking pictures of slide and sending them to CR. Walls of slide are not square.
wayne bair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 02:46 PM   #32
Full Time Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne bair View Post
Mark5w, I have been in contact with Lynn Duggins also about my slide out leaking. He has been very helpful getting crossroads and dealer together. My unit turned a year old Oct. 14th. They talking about taking unit back to manufacturer. Dealer taking pictures of slide and sending them to CR. Walls of slide are not square.
Better to have the factory do it than any local dealer. they should flat bed it.

In 1994 when we owned a Bounder motor home the fiberglass was cracking around the windows because of a poor design. Drove it to the factory and they replace the whole side of the motor home. They did a great job and the motor home served us well for another 9 years.

2012 Cruiser Patriot CF335SS.

2011 Silverado 3500HD LTZ CCLB Duramax SRW 4X4

https://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/...ailerKeuka.jpg
NorskeNY is offline   Reply With Quote