Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-12-2011, 03:07 AM   #1
Family Vacation Member

Would like to replace most of the lights & would like to maybe start with the reading lighs in bedroom & above the recliners,Would anybody no the # of the bulb& where you got them?Or would you start with some other lighter?Thanks
Old 01-12-2011, 04:07 AM   #2
Weekend Camper

http://www.superbrightleds.comwas the website I used. I think there are several others out there. I used the PCB series bulbs to replace the overhead lights in mine. Lots of options to consider (amount of light, color, base, etc.). They are not cheap though. I haven't looked at the reading light bulbs yet, just the overhead lights. Those cut too deep into my wallet. Since I dry camp a lot, I needed to conserve the batteries, so I targeted the main living area bulbs. I'll work on the other as funds are available. I was impressed with the amount of light they put out and you can't tell that they put any drain on the batteries.

Hensley, AR

'05 CF29RK,

'01 Ford F250 CrewCab
Monty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 04:08 AM   #3
Site Team

These are the brightest LEDs I have come across. You should find what you want here.
http://www.commandelectronics.com/led-tail-lights.html#ceilinglight
I changed out the 110V over the dinning table with one of their doubles. I found I could unhook one side because it was so bright. I wish I had come across these before I bought so many from
http://www.superbrightleds.com/cgi-bin/store/index.cgi?action=DispPage&Page2Disp=%2Fled_pro ds.htm

Lloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 04:15 AM   #4
Weekend Camper

You may want to look here - http://tweetys.com/interior-and-exte...-lighting.aspx
HEH458 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 06:07 AM   #5
Family Vacation Member

For you guys that have the led lights. Areyou having any problems with them? How long have you had them?

I ask because I have had lousy luck with the few I have tried. I bought a couple of overhead replacement bulbs about 4-5 years ago and they lasted about a month before one stopped working completely and one started blinking.

I figured they were new technology and I'll try them again when they get the bugs worked out. So about one year ago I bought a complete overhead light and a reading light bulb at an RV show. Both were about $15-20 and were much brighter than my first ones.

The overhead light has about 25 led's and 5 of them stated flickering after a couple of weeks. The reading light just started flashing on and off a couple of days ago. So now they are both in the junk drawer.

Since I do a lot of boondocking, I would like to eventually use more leds butI probably won't buy any more until I can find some with a long warranty and a place I can return themif they fail.

2007 CF30SK Cruiser

2006 Dodge 5.9 CTD,48e,4x4,QC

https://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...CRUISER1-1.jpg
Ridgeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 06:52 AM   #6
Family Vacation Member

Could any of these companies tell me what bulb to get by telling them what make & year fifth wheel you have?Our trailer is in storage & they got them so close together that i cannot get in door.Thanks
Old 01-12-2011, 07:29 AM   #7
Family Vacation Member

I dealt with Command Electronics and they were very helpful and really fast to ship. I would recommend them.

Rob,Sue&Cyndi

2008 Dodge 3500 6.7
RSCREES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 07:34 AM   #8
Family Vacation Member

This is a great place!!Thanks for all the info.
Old 01-12-2011, 10:34 AM   #9
Site Team

<t></t><table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" width="584"><t><tr style="font-size: 9pt;"><td valign="top" width="450">Double Omega Interior Lights with Warm White LEDs

These complete light assemblies feature two of Command's warm white

LED module with 30 LED's per board producing an amazing 1,020 Lumens.

Drawing a fraction of the electrical current, each of these boards run

150 degrees cooler than the standard 921 bulb. The light output 42%

brighter

than the standard 921 bulbs and the color of the light is excellent (no

blue tint!) Electrical draw is reduced from 2.8 amps per double light

to

only 0.94 amps.

You can also upgrade your current Command Electronics Omega Double Light using two of the K-0026 kits below. Click here.

This product was reviewed extensively on RV.NET. Click here to view that discussion.

</td>

<td align="right" valign="top" width="150">

</td></tr>

<tr>

<td colspan="2" width="584">

<t></t><table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="584">

<t><tr style="font-size: 9pt; font-weight: bold;">

<td width="100">Model No.</td>

<td width="225">Description</td>

<td width="200">Dimensions</td>

<td width="75">Retail Price</td>

</tr>

<tr style="font-size: 9pt;">

<td valign="top" width="100">

K-9020</td>

<td valign="top" width="225">

Double Interior Light with Warm White LEDs

<div align="center"><a>Details</a></td>

<td valign="top" width="200">

11.4" x 4.7" x 1.7" tall</td>

<td align="right" valign="top" width="75">

$62.95

&lt; target="paypal" ="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post"&gt;

&lt; name="cmd" value="_s-xclick" =""&gt;

&lt; name="hosted__id" value="8749446" =""&gt;

&lt; ="https://www.paypal.com/en_US/i/btn/btn_cart_LG.gif" name="submit" alt="PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!" border="0" =""&gt;

</td></tr></t></table></td></tr></t></table>Here is the add from Command Electronics for the light I put over the dinning table. Go in to their web site and find -- this model # and do some reading. Like I stated previously, I wish I had found these first.

campsurveyor, At the price of these LEDs, I think you should not order any until you are sure of what you want/need. My understanding is they are non returnable.
Also, I don't know of any "one bulb" that would qualify for a reading light.

Ridgeman, I don't know what you have for LEDs, but you shouldn't be having trouble like you described. I have not had trouble with any of mine----so far. (say that and it will jump right up and bite me)

Edited by: Old Farmer
Old 01-12-2011, 11:14 AM   #10
Seasonal Camper

Here is my company We are going a few at a time.eventually we will change them all to warm white.
http://www.jclampstand.com/index.php?md=products
I'm big on the use USA stuff and Jirah is a biblical thing so they really would have to mess up to make me mad.I will admit I had to solder a lead on 1 of the lights they sent me but I pulled on the connection as I was hooking it up and I re-soldered the connection it works fine.The light is a little different on LEDS I will admit but we can live with the difference for the amperage draw we experience while boon-docking

Edited by: mapachoo

2019 Volante 240RL
mapachoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 12:47 PM   #11
Family Vacation Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by campsurveyor
Could any of these companies tell me what bulb to get by telling them what make &amp; year fifth wheel you have?Our trailer is in storage &amp; they got them so close together that i cannot get in door.Thanks

I don't have RV specific experiance eith LED lights but I have had severale sales reps calling on my bussiness to sell them to me for commercial applications and every one of them stated that thier product had the best heat dissipation so my conclusion drawb=n from that is that these lights although the do not produce as mush heat as the old style they are indeed sensitive to heat. Just something to keep in mind when you install the lights.

CF33LF PROVINCIAL EDITION
SWAILES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 10:58 PM   #12
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAILES

I don't have RV specific experiance eith LED lights but I have had severale sales reps calling on my bussiness to sell them to me for commercial applications and every one of them stated that thier product had the best heat dissipation so my conclusion drawb=n from that is that these lights although the do not produce as mush heat as the old style they are indeed sensitive to heat. Just something to keep in mind when you install the lights.

I have LEDs pretty much through out the camper. So far I can't see where they are bothered by heat. I also have quite a few LEDs in the house on 110v. They aren't bothered by heat either, but CFL bulbs definitely don't like heat.
Maybe I have just been lucky so far, but that's been my experience with both bulbs over the last 2 - 3 years.
Old 04-04-2012, 12:21 AM   #13
New Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Farmer

<t></t><t></t><t></t><t></t><t></t><table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" width="584"><t><tr style="font-size: 9pt;"><td valign="top" width="450">Double Omega Interior Lights with Warm White LEDs

These complete light assemblies feature two of Command's warm white

LED module with 30 LED's per board producing an amazing 1,020 Lumens.

Drawing a fraction of the electrical current, each of these boards run

150 degrees cooler than the standard 921 bulb. The light output 42%

brighter

than the standard 921 bulbs and the color of the light is excellent (no

blue tint!) Electrical draw is reduced from 2.8 amps per double light

to

only 0.94 amps.

You can also upgrade your current Command Electronics Omega Double Light using two of the K-0026 kits below. Click here.

This product was reviewed extensively on RV.NET. Click here to view that discussion.

</td>

<td valign="top" width="150" align="right">

</td></tr>

<tr>

<td colspan="2" width="584">

<t></t><t></t><t></t><t></t><t></t><table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="584">

<t><tr style="font-size: 9pt; font-weight: bold;">

<td width="100">Model No.</td>

<td width="225">Description</td>

<td width="200">Dimensions</td>

<td width="75">Retail Price</td>

</tr>

<tr style="font-size: 9pt;">

<td valign="top" width="100">

K-9020</td>

<td valign="top" width="225">

Double Interior Light with Warm White LEDs

<div align="center"><a>Details</a></td>

<td valign="top" width="200">

11.4" x 4.7" x 1.7" tall</td>

<td valign="top" width="75" align="right">

$62.95

&lt; target="paypal" ="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post"&gt;

&lt; name="cmd" value="_s-xclick" =""&gt;

&lt; name="hosted__id" value="8749446" =""&gt;

&lt; ="https://www.paypal.com/en_US/i/btn/btn_cart_LG.gif" name="submit" alt="PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!" border="0" =""&gt;

</td></tr></t></table></td></tr></t></table>Here is the add from Command Electronics for the light I put over the dinning table. Go in to their web site and find -- this model # and do some reading. Like I stated previously, I wish I had found these first.

campsurveyor, At the price of these LEDs, I think you should not order any until you are sure of what you want/need. My understanding is they are non returnable.
Also, I don't know of any "one bulb" that would qualify for a reading light.

Ridgeman, I don't know what you have for LEDs, but you shouldn't be having trouble like you described. I have not had trouble with any of mine----so far. (say that and it will jump right up and bite me)

<!--if gte mso 9>

<w:Word>

<w:View>Normal</w:View>

<w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom>

<w:TrackMoves/>

<w:Trackatting/>

<w:Punctuati&#111;nKerning/>

<w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/>

<w:SaveIfInvalid>false</w:SaveIfInvalid>

<w:IgnoreMixed>false</w:IgnoreMixed>

<w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>

<w&#111;notPromoteQF/>

<w:LidThemeOther>EN-US</w:LidThemeOther>

<w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian>

<w:LidThemeComplex>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplex>

<w:Compatibility>

<w:BreakWrappedTables/>

<w:SnapToGridInCell/>

<w:WrapTextWithPunct/>

<w:UseAsianBreakRules/>

<w&#111;ntGrowAutofit/>

<w:SplitPgBreakAndark/>

<w&#111;ntVertAlignCellWithSp/>

<w&#111;ntBreakC&#111;nstrainedForcedTables/>

<w&#111;ntVertAlignInTxbx/>

<w:Word11KerningPairs/>

<w:CachedColBalance/>

</w:Compatibility>

<m:mathPr>

<m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/>

<m:brkBin m:val="before"/>

<m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/>

<m:smallFrac m:val="off"/>

<m:dispDef/>

<m:lMargin m:val="0"/>

<m:rMargin m:val="0"/>

<m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/>

<m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/>

<m:intLim m:val="subSup"/>

<m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/>

</m:mathPr></w:Word>

<!--><!--if gte mso 9>

<w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemi="true" DefQat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267">

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="0" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Normal"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="9" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="ing 1"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 2"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 3"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 4"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 5"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 6"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 7"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 8"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 9"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="35" Qat="true" Name="capti&#111;n"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="10" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Title"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="11" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Subtitle"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="22" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Str&#111;ng"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="20" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Emphasis"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="59" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="1" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="No Spacing"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="60" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="61" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="62" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="63" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="64" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="65" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="66" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="67" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="68" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="69" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="70" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="71" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="72" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="73" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="60" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="61" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="62" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="63" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="64" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="65" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revisi&#111;n"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="34" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="29" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Quote"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="30" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="66" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="67" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="68" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="69" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="70" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="71" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="72" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="73" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="60" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="61" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="62" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="63" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="64" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="65" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="66" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="67" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="68" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="69" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="70" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="71" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="72" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="73" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="60" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="61" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="62" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="63" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="64" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="65" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="66" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="67" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="68" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="69" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="70" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="71" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="72" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="73" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="60" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="61" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="62" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="63" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="64" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="65" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="66" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="67" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="68" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="69" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="70" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="71" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="72" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="73" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="60" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="61" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="62" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="63" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="64" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="65" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="66" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="67" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="68" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="69" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="70" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="71" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="72" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="73" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="60" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="61" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="62" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="63" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="64" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="65" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="66" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="67" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="68" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="69" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="70" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="71" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="72" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="73" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="19" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="21" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="31" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="32" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="33" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Book Title"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="39" Qat="true" Name="TOC ing"/>

</w:LatentStyles>

<!--><!--if gte mso 10>

/* Style Definitions */

table.MsoNormalTable

{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";

mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;

mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;

mso-style-noshow:yes;

mso-style-priority:99;

mso-style-qformat:yes;

mso-style-parent:"";

mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;

mso-para-margin-top:0in;

mso-para-margin-right:0in;

mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt;

mso-para-margin-left:0in;

line-height:115%;

mso-pagination:widow-orphan;

font-size:11.0pt;

font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";

mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;

mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;

mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";

mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast;

mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;

mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;

mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";

mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

<!-->

WoW! thank you so much for Led Lights information sharing, It's really great..... I really

appreciate it! and I just got my Lights for the gauges right now, so hopefully

i will have time to go out and get them done. Alright so now I bought the LED Light, lol I will make a search to see if need one did it, thanx guy swill

show pix when done!

Edited by: lightled14
lightled14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 04:27 PM   #14
New Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Farmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAILES

I don't have RV specific experiance eith<table x:str="" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="72" style="border-collapse: collapse;width:54pt"><t><tr height="19" style="height:14.25pt">

<td height="19" width="72" style="height:14.25pt;width:54pt"><a href="http://www.ledstrips8.com/flexible-led-strip-lighting-c-32.html" target="_blank">led

strip blue</a></td></tr></t></table>but I have had severale sales reps calling on my bussiness to sell them to me for commercial applications and every one of them stated that thier product had the best heat dissipation so my conclusion drawb=n from that is that these lights although the do not produce as mush heat as the old style they are indeed sensitive to heat. Just something to keep in mind when you install the lights.

<table x:str="" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="72" style="border-collapse: collapse;width:54pt"><t><tr height="19" style="height:14.25pt">

<td height="19" width="72" style="height:14.25pt;width:54pt"><a href="http://www.ledstrips8.com/led-light-bars-c-38.html" target="_blank">led

strip 12v</a></td></tr></t></table>
I have<table x:str="" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="72" style="border-collapse: collapse;width:54pt"><t><tr height="19" style="height:14.25pt">

<td height="19" width="72" style="height:14.25pt;width:54pt"><a href="http://www.ledstrips8.com/led-light-bars-c-38.html" target="_blank">led

strip 12v</a></td></tr></t></table>pretty much through out the camper. So far I can't see where they are bothered by heat. I also have quite a few LEDs in the house on 110v. They aren't bothered by heat either, but CFL bulbs definitely don't like heat.
Maybe I have just been lucky so far, but that's been my experience with both bulbs over the last 2 - 3 years.
led strip!
HelenKolling is offline   Reply With Quote