Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-24-2014, 03:20 PM   #1
New Camper

warranty on new unit

I have looked all over their site and can not find warranty info about their products. We are looking at a sunset trail super lite but if its only a one year warranty we'll pass, any one know, Thanks
rmille6161 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 03:31 PM   #2
Full Time Camper

One year warranty. If your looking at trailers that come with two year warranties like Starcraft, Jayco, or KZ, the dry weight goes up considerably for comparabe trailers, so be aware.

Good luck on your hunt for a new camper.

2017 Ford F350 Super Duty 6.7 King Ranch Crew
Sold the 2016 Crossroads Sunset Trail Grand Reserve 32BH
2020 Grand Design Momentum 320G
OhioMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 03:45 PM   #3
New Camper

we were looking at a Jayco also with the 2 year, might have to twist the dealers arm for a 2 year :-)
Old 09-24-2014, 07:55 PM   #4
Full Time Camper

I've dealt extensively with both customer service departments. Jayco won't even get on the phone with you, only can work through the dealer.

Crossroads customer service will provide you direct service and provide parts under warranty shipped directly to your home.

Loved our Jaycos..popup and hybrid travel trailer. Good units, but they run heavy when you get into the travel trailers.

For me, they can keep their second year warranty on that Jayco, I'd rather deal with Crossroads direct than dragging the trailer to the dealer for every loose screw and doo-dad fixup that ALL trailers have coming off the assembly line.

It just works better for me that way.. others may feel different.

2017 Ford F350 Super Duty 6.7 King Ranch Crew
Sold the 2016 Crossroads Sunset Trail Grand Reserve 32BH
2020 Grand Design Momentum 320G
OhioMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 07:32 AM   #5
New Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioMark View Post
I've dealt extensively with both customer service departments. Jayco won't even get on the phone with you, only can work through the dealer.

Crossroads customer service will provide you direct service and provide parts under warranty shipped directly to your home.

Loved our Jaycos..popup and hybrid travel trailer. Good units, but they run heavy when you get into the travel trailers.

For me, they can keep their second year warranty on that Jayco, I'd rather deal with Crossroads direct than dragging the trailer to the dealer for every loose screw and doo-dad fixup that ALL trailers have coming off the assembly line.

It just works better for me that way.. others may feel different.
good info, Thanks