Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-18-2009, 04:41 AM   #21
Family Vacation Member

Pat, how are you managing, were you able to sort out your water pressure problem?
albianne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 01:49 PM   #22
Weekend Camper

WELL NOT SO GOOD YET HAVE BEEN TO BIZZY TO DEAL WITH IT THANK YOU. DEALER IS NOT DOING TO MUCH FOR ME.LITTLE DISAPOINTED SPENT THIS MUCH MONEY AND THEY DONT CARE. I WILL FIGURE IT OUT THEY JUST TELL ME ITS JUST THE WATER PROBLEM LOW PRESSURE.THEY ARE SO WRONG THEY SOLD THE UINIT THEYDONT CARE TO GIVE THE SERVICE SO WRONGWITH THE WAY THE ECONOMY IS.
Old 05-18-2009, 02:52 PM   #23
Seasonal Camper

Pat welcome to the forum.Give it a good wash and wax no better way to find any problems in the finish and decals so they can be addressed after the camping season is over.good luck and enjoy your rig.There are some other posts on water pressure with some good ideas you may have already read through them.besides your post There was one on pump problems what next.also on the old forum there was a lot of talk about pressure regulators.
Edited by: mapachoo

2019 Volante 240RL
mapachoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 04:43 PM   #24
Weekend Camper

I got my truck to pull this Seville it's a 07 dodge 3500 5.9 just need a hitch and I'm on my way campin any hitch anyone suggest?I have to thank you for all your advice you all have gave me for my problems.
Old 05-26-2009, 02:03 AM   #25
Seasonal Camper

There are many different opinions.Check buddhabob fifth wheel post in general rv questions way back about page 11 I think the folks name just about every popular hitch good luck and enjoy

2019 Volante 240RL
mapachoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 02:39 PM   #26
Family Vacation Member

Hi Pat,

Hubby says good choice of truck, we have an 03 Dodge Ram (116,000 km) 3500 Diesel dually and have no problems pulling the Seville, I am usually a bit nervous in my co-pilot seat, ha ha, looking back often to make sure the trailer is still there but actually forgot we were pulling the trailer when we were coming back from Saskatchewan.

I just looked at our hitch and the only thing it says on it is SL16, no problems with it in the past 7 years we have had it. We bought it from Raven Truck Accessories on Barlow Trail in Calgary but I can't remember the price.
Old 05-30-2009, 10:04 PM   #27
Family Vacation Member

I love my 06 Dodge 3500 and it pulls my PP just fine. I'm sure your will also.

Duncan & Chelsea (Scotty Dogs)

Williamsburg, VA

2009 Dodge 3500 DRW QC 6.7L

2007 PP PF36SK (Rolling Fun II)
Virginia RVers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 11:15 AM   #28
New Camper

Send a message via Yahoo to Jack
Hello to everyone on the forum. I just joined in and read Pat is having issues with the 35CK. Your not the only one. I bought my 35CK from Grove RV in Spruce Grove may 28, 2008. Shortly after we had it delivered, I found a problem with the fireplace. If your power goes out, when it comes back on, the fireplace comes on automatically. When I change channels on my tv, I can change the settings on the fireplace. When I turn on the tv, I turn on the fireplace. Frequencies are too close. I have no solutions yet. Yes the fridge has a recall, and that got done the other day, but now the fan in the freezer compartment does not work. I'm trying to get that fixed this week. DVD player does not play a full movie without freezing because of it overheating. Too small of a compartment with no ventalation. Crossroads does not know what to do about the fireplace or the DVD player yet. I'm still waiting.

Jack & Kathy
2008 Crossroads Seville 35CK
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 03:47 AM   #29
Seasonal Camper

Jack, sorry to hear you are having troubles. We have not had any of those troubles with our 09 35CK, yet. The only problems we have are minor, like a cut in the awning, oven won't stay lit, and a couple cosmetic issues. Letr us know how you make out.

SOB 5er
lenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 12:43 AM   #30
New Camper

Well I just found out that 6 parts had to be ordered for my fridge. They have arrived and Tuesday they are being installed. As for the fireplace, the receiver can not be changed, so they are thinking of changing the TV. As for the DVD player, the solution is to drill holes in the inside of the cabinet for ventalation. As for the auto tracking satellite dish, I gave up on it and bought a dish and tripod. I still have to set it up.

I was told, while parts were on order, I could still use the fridge. I went out last night with enough food and refreshments for the weekend, to find the fridge will not even turn on. I lost another weekend. Sure is frustrating when you can't even enjoy your trailer. I'm close to returning the trailer and starting all over. I heard that crossroads is having alot of troubles with the Norcold fridge. 2008 was the first year for that fridge. I just hope the parts fix all the problems. I hope the issues they are having do not affect others.

Jack & Kathy
Old 06-14-2009, 05:36 AM   #31
Full Time Camper

Have not had any trouble with the Norcold.. It is head and shoulder above the Dometic that was in the Zinger

Traveling with Rainbow the wonder dog and now with Sunshine the rescue Schnauzer.
fhenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 12:35 PM   #32
Site Team

Seen my first Seville today. Got a walk thru---- WOW what a rig!!!!!!!!
We were visiting with relation up from Florida and it pulled in to the CG right next to us.
It sure is a beauty.

Lloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 03:42 PM   #33
Weekend Camper

i sure love mine its a nice rig Seville is the way to go its like home

Old 07-29-2009, 03:51 AM   #34
New Camper

Welcome to the family. You bought a good one. Only had a couple problems with mine so far and this is my fifth 5er. We lived in our 35CK last year from April to mid November and the furnace was hardly ever on. A nice comfortable unit for 2 people. Had to do some scrambling when both kids came to visit but the add-a-room and airbed did the trick. Support from the factory has been very good so far on any of the problems we've had. I think you will enjoy this unit and will be the envy of the T/P with that stone fireplace. It's a big hit with any of my working buddies.Enjoy and Good Luck with your new 5er.

Rich Valley AB

06 Chevy 2500HD D/A

Edge Programmer

Magnaflow 5" I&E

08 Seville VF35CK

Reese 16K Slider

Job Related Camper

6-8 Months per Year

<
Roughstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 02:32 PM   #35
Family Vacation Member

Hi Jack, we have the seville 35ck too and are parked at a seasonal lot. Â*One weekend we arrived to see the flames in our fireplace on, thankfully no heat just the flames. Â*There had been a power outage so when it came back on the fireplace must have turned on. Â*When I checked the power button I realized I the last time I had used the fireplace I had only used the remote to turn off the fireplace not the actual power button on the fireplace, since then I have always made sure turn off the fireplace right on the unit itself, and it has not happened again even though there have been many power outages (I am forever having to reset my digital clock.

We have had no instances of the the tv remote turning it on. Â*How do I find out if my fridge is involved in the recall, we bought our trailer second hand?

We have never actually watched a dvd on the player yet but my husband plays his playstation 3 which is also inside the little compartment with no problem yet but he did attach 2 cabinet holders that hold the black glass cover in the open position just so he could mess around in the cabinet easier if that makes any sense ha ha, anyway I will be spending my 75th day in our Seville this weekend and am very satisfied with how everything operates and the general workmanship and quality so far.
Old 09-06-2009, 04:22 AM   #36
New Camper

Hello Albianne

The only thing I can say is go back to the company you bought it from and say you heard there is a recall on the Norcold fridge. They will check the serial number and verify it. I received a letter from Norcold and had to call to get the upgrade parts sent to Grove RV, where we had bought our trailer from. Our fridge is operating great. Had to get the service guy to come out and adjust the drain pan and shute. We were getting water accumulating in the bottom of the fridge. Now that is fixed, no water and life is great.

I agree with the fireplace issue. Turn themain power switch off at the fireplace when leaving the trailer. The service guy, John, from Grove RV came out and installed a shield over the eye of the receiver to help with the TV remote turning on the fireplace. It did not help much. The frequency for the fireplace and the TV are to close. Crossroads is still working on that issue.

I am very pleased with Paul, John and the rest of the crew at Grove RV. The service has been great. My wife has been enjoying herself so much, we abandoned our house and have been living in the trailer all summer. It's too bad we have to be out of the resort by the end of September. Can't wait till May 1st, 2010.

Jack & Kathy
Old 02-09-2012, 06:37 AM   #37
Family Vacation Member

We bought our Seville 35ck in June 2011 at a dealership in Saskatchewan. Had some problems with the receiver for the tv and sound system and also one of the wood steps inside going to the bedroom was discolored. We had no problem bringing it to Spruce Grove dealership for repairs. They were great. Ended up buying some awesome lawn chairs there also.
Hummer is offline   Reply With Quote