Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-22-2012, 11:55 AM   #21
Weekend Camper

ok on day 97 i was told my camper would be replaced......

will let everyone know when everything is completed
ageworker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 01:59 PM   #22
Full Time Camper

Send a message via MSN to tator447

Ageworker,
I know you've been through a great deal, but I also glad to know it's been worked out to your satisfaction before the "summer" is here. Good luck with the new unit and keep us posted.

Your perseverance is phenominal.

Jim

Jim & Linda Tator
Watertown, WI
2013 Crusier CF34SS GMC 3500 8.1L Dually
154 nights in 2013 - 4,370 miles
178 nights in 2014 - 5,082 miles
365 nights in 2015 - 6,040 miles
tator447 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 09:03 PM   #23
Full Time Camper

x2 Hope you have better luck with this one.
cwit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 05:32 AM   #24
Weekend Camper

at 100 days everything was done. we have taken the new camper out a few time with no problems!! so happy. thanks Cross Roads and everyone!!
Old 06-11-2012, 01:17 PM   #25
Full Time Camper

Send a message via MSN to tator447

So glad to hear you've been made whole...I hope your travels for the rest of the year are uneventful, you sure deserve it

Jim

Jim & Linda Tator
Watertown, WI
2013 Crusier CF34SS GMC 3500 8.1L Dually
154 nights in 2013 - 4,370 miles
178 nights in 2014 - 5,082 miles
365 nights in 2015 - 6,040 miles
tator447 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 07:54 AM   #26
Family Vacation Member

Congrats on the new new rig. Happy camping memories with this one.

We had a lemon from a different make - will not mention who. it is frustrating.

My windows aren't dirty....That's my dog's Nose Art

2010 Seville 35CK

2011 Dodge 3500 D.D.MCAB

https://i900.photobucket.com/albums/a...r/photo2-2.jpg
Hummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 11:04 AM   #27
Weekend Camper

Thanks everyone. It was a long wait but do far it's been worth it.
Old 07-16-2012, 10:36 AM   #28
New Camper

Just to let you know i've had some of the same problems all Camping dealers don't go through them when delivered , thats the first problem and second which is a biggy Crossroads dosen't do there part of taking care of business on handleing warentee isues or replacing parts. I bought my Zinger 5 wheel a yaer ago last March and tool till this March to get that straightened out . Then when getting it ready this year for camping I found my frontend sucking in at top. Notofied Crossroads and said they had this problem before and would replace the frontend for me. I had an answer within 24 hours . Now with the parts and the paperwork involved it took 4 weeks. And then it would have been longer but I keep on them. Camping world did get a run around from Crossroads and then let me handle it. The gentilman I delt with from Crossroads was great but he was just promoted to Parts Directore and told me the company just reorganized to fix most of the problems. He had to straightened out some issues cause he ordered my parts himself and they weren't shipping them out so he got it taken care of. Also if anyone needs decals they have another company that makes it for them when they feel like it so this takes some time also. I could wright a book on campers but most of them are alike and its hard to find a dealer to go through them when they arrive from factory. Its not right but its life.
Old 07-17-2012, 11:03 AM   #29
Weekend Camper

that is a very sad but true statement. i have taken the new camer out several time now and love it. i hope ur issues will be resolved soon
Old 08-26-2012, 08:29 AM   #30
rxs
New Camper

Hey we are having floor issues as well on our 2012, 30kb, I think the onlydifference between our units is the outside kitchen,the floor is bucking in the front bedroom and in the rear bunk house, also there is seperation of the sub floor allowing the flooring to dip at these places, it's probably going to crack in these areas if nothing is done about it,CR didtry to compensate us but we decided to have them fix the floor properly, was told by the dealer where we purchased the unit that the shell and all of the interior has to be removed to be done right,gonna be a big job!check your floor real close.
rxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 11:26 AM   #31
New Camper

it sounds like there was a moisture problem Cross roads has to warentee it cause its a 2 year full warentee . do you belong to good sam club if so they will help you with it and the guy I talked to at cross roads was Tom Sandford and he was at tsanford@crossroadsrv.com if that don't work then tell them your calling the attorney generals office and they don't like to hear that. good luck keep me posted Ray
Old 10-03-2012, 01:14 PM   #32
New Camper

My 2012 Zinger KT 27RL is the 7th RV I have owned, starting with tent, foldown, tagalong, fifth wheel, Class A, and now another tagalong. It is absolutely the WORST rv I have ever owned. Every time I go camping it goes back to Camping World for repair. It is still under warranty and the last trip was 1 day shy of 2 weeks without it. Original trip had no water - the water lines were crossed. The 2nd trip slide made a noise coming in. Took it back and when they put it out slide came off track. We are in 2nd year and warranty is running out. Last trip had 7 issues and they fixed 5 - others are not covered - a wavy kitchen table excuse - "You must have had something wet on it". REALLY? Kitchen cabinet door fell off on my foot - not covered after 90 days - Door dragging on main entry - not covered after 90 days. Slide won't lock up to camper - "You know that metal is very thin and it must have been hit by a football or someone fell into the arm and therefore no warranty". I am the only one that has pulled it and have been there the whole time it was not in my shed. It has not been hit by anything. But they will fix it if I pay $100/hour labor and parts. My gosh what a surprise. I cannot caution anyone enough to reconsider if you want to buy anything from this dealer and especially a Crossroads Zinger because quality is definitely not what it should be.
mamaj is offline   Reply With Quote