Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-06-2014, 01:29 PM   #1
New Camper

2004 Silverado 32CK Owners Manual

Hello everyone,
We recently purchased this rig which is in pretty good shape. We have the individual appliance manuals (AC,Refrig,etc) but nothing on the actual coach. Can anyone direct me to a source for information on tankage, and related matters relative to this model?

Thanks!
Ken Wilhoite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 06:03 PM   #2
Family Vacation Member

I can't help you with the specs for your specific model but we have 05 Silverado SF36Mk and the manual is very generic in scope. Your capaciities, etc. would be in the spec sheet for your model, I think. Our three sanitary tanks are 40 gal and I think the fresh water tank is 80 gal.
If all else fails and you would like me to scan a copy of the manual for all models, message me and I will try to help you.
carl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 06:41 PM   #3
Site Team

Check out this site for some specs: http://natda.com/inventory-detail.aspx?id=682014
Might help you a little bit.

EAGLE HT FIFTH WHEEL | 30.5CKTS - '13 Ford F150 SCREW - PullRite Superslide - Roadmaster Active Suspension
Member - "Northeast Adventures RV Rally Group" & "Mason-Dixon Bunch"
mark5w is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 06:58 AM   #4
New Camper

Thanks folks! We love the rig, and it is in really good shape except for needing a lot of fairly routine maintenance. We came to RVing from the boating world (former owners of a Grand Banks 42 Classic) where we were pretty self-reliant for fixing things. We had the same problem with Noble House we have with this rig...no schematics, no wiring plans, no plumbing data, no details on running gear...well, you get the point! So, we are working on building a proper owners manual/record. I did download the generic Crossroads owners manual. I'll eventually get it annotated for this particular rig.
I haven't figured out how to provide a standard signature block like most of you, so I'll add info here:

Ken & Sue Wilhoite with 3 Bichons (Max, Gus and Sam)
Milton, FL
2004 Crossroads Silverado SF32CK
2007 Ford F250 SD Diesel, 6.0L Turbo, SRWD, Lariat, Pro 15K hitch
Ken Wilhoite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 08:11 PM   #5
New Camper

I have a 2005 crossroad silverado. We haven't been to the campground that we keep it at in two weeks. Just got here and I have no 120 power to my kitchen appliances. They are in the slide. The slides have been open since April 1 and haven't had a problem until now. I'm stumped. Anyone have this experience or a solution?
Glenni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 08:20 PM   #6
Site Team

Check the GFI if it has tripped.

EAGLE HT FIFTH WHEEL | 30.5CKTS - '13 Ford F150 SCREW - PullRite Superslide - Roadmaster Active Suspension
Member - "Northeast Adventures RV Rally Group" & "Mason-Dixon Bunch"
mark5w is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 08:49 PM   #7
New Camper

2005 crossroads silverado

I can't locate a GFI for the appliances
Old 05-17-2014, 05:23 AM   #8
Family Vacation Member

The GFI outlet can be anywhere inside or out but usually inside. My 05 Silverado has one at the range & the other in the bathroom! Basically, each feeds one side of the unit.
If GFI is not the problem, also check the circuit breakers. Next, I would check with a voltmeter that you have 120/240 volts to the park outlet if a 50 amp outlet or 120 volts if a 30 amp outlet. Then, do the same at your breaker box if all checks okay so far.
Now, it is a little harder in that you need to look for a junction box where the slide is connected via a flexible cord to the main unit. Quite often that is a weatherproof box with a blank cover under the unit. Check those connections in the box. Then check the connections at each outlet between the GFI and the slide junction as each is a poor connection method in my opinion. It is highly unlikely that a wire has broken between junction points without being damaged in some way!
Good luck!
carl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 09:02 AM   #9
New Camper

2005 Crossroads

Found the problem. It is due to the power cable coming apart at the connection to the campground plug. My molded cable is separating causing part of the power to the camper dropping out. I need a new 50 amp cable. Thanks for your help.

Tags
f250 srw, ken & sue wilhoite