Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-24-2013, 11:29 AM   #1
New Camper

My wife and I are new owners of an Elevation 3612. Im looking to add a underbelly storage drawer bellow the frame. To the right of the steps going into kitchen. There is room for a drawer cabinet about 12" tall and about any size wide and deep. lots of room . frame is exposed, so mounting is easy. Im looking for source ideas, So far no luck finding anyone who sells a cabinet this size. Im thinking I will have to custom make a cabinet for this. any ideas?
toddmor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 01:09 PM   #2
Full Time Camper

Send a message via MSN to tator447

Todmore,
First off welcome to the forum, and congrats on your new Elevation. I don't have answers for you but just wanted to tell you that 33 years ago I lived in Corunna, MI (on King St. across from the High School) and worked for the old Ann Arbor RR in Owosso. I have good friends there and my son works for Nike in Birch Run. We'll be heading to MI around the 19th of April and will be staying at Covenant Hills CG in Chesaning and be visiting our friends in Owosso for a few days too. Small world, very small world indeed. Stop by for a little chat around the campfire

Happy Travels,
Jim

Jim & Linda Tator
Watertown, WI
2013 Crusier CF34SS GMC 3500 8.1L Dually
154 nights in 2013 - 4,370 miles
178 nights in 2014 - 5,082 miles
365 nights in 2015 - 6,040 miles
tator447 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 07:10 PM   #3
Weekend Camper

Lippert sells the style cabinets you are refering to. Try their website, should have your solution. I have never thought about doing that. Keep us posted how it goes.
Old 03-24-2013, 08:43 PM   #4
New Camper

My father worked there as well. Ben Morence . I was running around the shop when I was younger. I'm 45 now......small world indeed.

toddmor is offline   Reply With Quote