Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-02-2015, 12:23 AM   #61
New Camper

winter living in a pp pf36k

Any one out there that can tell me about the insulation and the underbelly of the 5er. Can it be lived in at 10 t0 20 . I am worried about holding tanks.

Thanks
Old 11-20-2016, 10:13 PM   #62
New Camper

Pf32rk

I bought a package deal, A 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Crew Cab with a Duramax turbo-diesel with only 58000miles on it and a 2004 Paradise Pointe PF32RK.
The truck belonged to a 92 yr old man that always kept the truck in the garage since day 1, great friends with family across the street from him. It had all of the paper work on the trailer and truck since new from dealer. But what it did not say was the converter was out and a mud dobbers nest in the front A/C, I repaired both. I have a water leak at kitchen slide that I will repair.
I bought the deal for the truck and the trailer was a bonus. My daughter is now living in the trailer in a park on the water. It is 8 miles from me so it is easy to go work on the little thing I find wrong. I spent several years working on Yacht repair so this is not too much different. This my first Fifth wheel trailer, we have a 21ft bumper pull on our land. We will still get another trailer for us to travel with.
detnight is offline   Reply With Quote