Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-18-2014, 08:58 AM   #1
New Camper

Unable to find specific 2008 owners pack !

Greetings. We just purchased a 2008 Zinger ZF-250-BH. This is our first - fully functional - like new camper. The dealer is going to store it for us till early spring. There was no owners pack inside and I have been unable to find which specific appliance model numbers were used in this unit. I previously emailed Crossroads a couple times but have received absolutely no reply at all, and that speaks volumes for product support to begin with. I would really like to familiarize and learn a bit about this all before we actually get in it. I do know it has a Norcold Refrigerator and Freezer mounted in the wall. I can search up the specific models, but wondered if anyone has the original packet for this year and model camper, and would possibly tell me which appliance model numbers were used in this 2008 5th Wheel. Possibly including the Refrigerator, the Heater, the Air Conditioning unit, and anything else you feel would be helpful. Now, we just gotta wait 5 months to enjoy our new camper. Gonna be a long winter, lol. Thanks for any help anyone can offer. It will be most appreciated. Best Regards. Zeke
ZekeCory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 09:15 AM   #2
Site Team

First, good luck with your "new" camper and welcome to the forum. Instead of emailing Crossroads call them and have the vin number of the camper to give them. They don't always use the same products on the Rv's so I'm thinking you looking up the manuals online will be your best bet. It might be time consuming, but well worth the effort.

EAGLE HT FIFTH WHEEL | 30.5CKTS - '13 Ford F150 SCREW - PullRite Superslide - Roadmaster Active Suspension
Member - "Northeast Adventures RV Rally Group" & "Mason-Dixon Bunch"
mark5w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 10:34 AM   #3
Seasonal Camper

Look inside your kitchen cupboards. Usually there is a build sheet on the inside of one of the doors that will list the model numbers of the installed items.
Reese DC
hondavalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 10:42 AM   #4
Full Time Camper

My '08 ST30BH had the info inside the cabinet door that Hondavalk describes.

Breckenridge, CO
'08 Crossroads Sunset Trail ST30BH Traded
'21 Grand Design Reflection 31MB 5er
'22 Cougar 29RLI 5er
'23 RAM 2500 4X4 CTD
coastn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 10:49 AM   #5
New Camper

OK and thanks for the advice.

Guess I will have to wait till spring then as the dealer is two hours north. At least I now know where to look for the specifics. Thanks everyone, your help is truly appreciated. Zeke
Old 11-18-2014, 11:22 AM   #6
Seasonal Camper

What I did was take a picture of it and loaded it onto my computer. That way I can reference to it when Im on line.
Reese DC
hondavalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 02:15 PM   #7
Full Time Camper

Perhaps you could ask the dealer to take a pic and email it. You could use the time till spring to check things out.
Reese 16K Slider Wet Bolts
socoguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 07:06 AM   #8
New Camper

Thanks Socoguy

That is exactly what I am gonna do. We could have gone back up there and done it ourself but this is in Hamburg, New York, and they have been hit with near 6 feet of snow since Monday Nite, only two days ago. We have Blizzard conditions here now so that killed going up there ourself. We are just excited about our new camper as can be expected, and being our first nice camper purchase, we had no clue about anything related to any of this. Thank you all for your advice. It is certainly most appreciated. Zeke