Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-29-2012, 10:17 PM   #161
Weekend Camper

Hi all! Had a wonderful time. Thanks to

RSCRees and all the others who pulled this off. Great job in a tough situation. Many thanks. Was Great Fun. Met lots of new friends. It was really an education at the factory. Looking forward to seeing everyone next year!!</span>

https://www.bethmansales.com/images/zingerford.jpg
jbethman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 08:59 AM   #162
Seasonal Camper

Well I must say this was a Great Rally in spite of a few bumbs in the road so to speak. It all worked out thanks to our new spokeman Rob Rees, againthanks for stepping up torunning this yearsRally as well as future ones. We have learned a lot which wecantake that with us to make our Rallies stronger and better. Many new ideas were put forth for future ones as well. Also thanks to many friendswho also stepped up this year to make this Rally a success. It was sad leaving as always howeverwe're booked fornext years Rallyalready can't wait to see everyone. Keep in touch PLEASE Karen &amp; Larry Serantoni
Tuscany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 10:35 AM   #163
Family Vacation Member

I echo everyone else here! We had a gret time at the rallyand met a lot of great people. It wasnice to putfaces,voices and personalities to the on line tags. the factory tour was very interesting and insightful. I thought all the crossRoads folks did a great job and I appreciate their giving up their Saturday to spend time with us. A HUGE thank you to everyone who stepped up in the crisis to keep this rally ontrack. you all are awesome!
Old 07-30-2012, 12:50 PM   #164
Seasonal Camper

I also thank all those who donate monies for Leanne for all the hard she &amp; her family do to make our breakfast &amp; dinner a PLUS
Old 07-31-2012, 01:07 AM   #165
Seasonal Camper

I, too, would like to thank everyone, you people are all fabulous, and especially a thank you to those several couples who made this rally possible. Made 4 of last 5 and I never get tired of the old friends and all the new friends made. Thanks for letting me crash...and yes look at 2008 pics....I DO have a wife.
Tom&Denice, Carmel,Betsy, Brighton&Daisy(Rescued Cockers)YukonXL 2500 8.1 4:10 CT31GR https://i276.photobucket.com/albums/k...ofP1010009.jpg
ClassicHammond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 08:04 AM   #166
Seasonal Camper

Yes we do know you have a woman behind, as all good men do!. We were glad you could make it to and hope yo see ya next year too!!!! Karen &amp; Larry
Old 07-31-2012, 11:28 AM   #167
Seasonal Camper

does anyone know how much money we got together for Leeanna?

'11 Crossroads Cruiser CF325CK

https://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/...4/S4011042.jpg
happycampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 11:35 AM   #168
Seasonal Camper

close to one forty seven or one fifty!

Old 07-31-2012, 12:21 PM   #169
Seasonal Camper

we meet so many neat people this year, loved the openhousetour of our RV's at the campground. Many new ideas to solve little problems with that we can use. Thanks for allowing the ladies this chance to see them.

Old 08-01-2012, 12:44 PM   #170
Full Time Camper

I will add to what has already been said. Thanks to all of those who stepped up to the plate this year given some unique circumstances. Big thanks to Rob who took on hosting duties at the last minute. We had a blast and have already got our name in the hat for next year....

2015 Rushmore Springfield
Disc Brake upgrade, Goodyear G614 tire upgrade
RV FLEX-ARMOR roof, Mor-Ryde IS suspension

2017 F350 Dually 4x4 6.7 Bronze Fire
gossamar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 01:08 PM   #171
Full Time Camper

Send a message via MSN to tator447

This was the first rally for Linda and I. This will not be our last! There was some controversy over this year's rally, but people stepped up andall problem's were averted and a good time was had by all. We met some wonderful people, and some great people have stepped up to take on the rally for the near future, thank you to them. The rally was great, the food was great, the friendship and camaraderie was great, and we are now looking forward to a get together in October with some newly made friends. Anyone who hasn't attended a rally should really consider doing so, it is a great experience.

Thanks to everyone who stepped up, especially Rob and Sue, Tom and Gloria, Rick and Patty, and Larry and Karen,

Jim &amp; Linda

Jim & Linda Tator
Watertown, WI
2013 Crusier CF34SS GMC 3500 8.1L Dually
154 nights in 2013 - 4,370 miles
178 nights in 2014 - 5,082 miles
365 nights in 2015 - 6,040 miles
tator447 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 12:48 AM   #172
Seasonal Camper

Thank You
Old 08-02-2012, 01:04 AM   #173
Seasonal Camper

I would also like to thank all those who voluntered to make our annualPancake Breakfast on Sunday morninga success this year. Lots of cooks making the pancakes &amp; scrambledeggs. Lets not forgetthe person who put the elbow grease into the hand mixing of the pancakebatter too!!! Larry S Tom S Eddie Tom H Dennis A Rob R the water girl Karen S Egg Crackers &amp; Scramblers Cindy R &amp; Zoe Sforgive me if I have forgotten anyone by name soPlease let me know PS: this is hard work and we are always looking for volunteers to help outeach year Don't be shy.
Old 08-04-2012, 05:01 AM   #174
Weekend Camper

A big thanks to everyone who helped organize the rally... Awesome job and we had a great time. We really enjoyed meeting everyone and feel like we have some new friends that we hope to see again next year. It was great to tour the factory and see how our units were made....the food was awesome...We felt like we would never eat again..that lasted a couple of hours...LOL....See you all next year!!!
Goon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 06:55 AM   #175
Seasonal Camper

Glad you could make it and as always it's nice to meet new people making more friendships too!!! see ya next year!

Old 08-04-2012, 02:26 PM   #176
Family Vacation Member

I would personnaly like to thank everyone who attended and helped out! This was a fantastic Rallyand I cannot wait for next year as it will be bigger and better. I will have an update ready next week and have the website up to date.
Thank you again and safe travels.

Rob, Sue and Cyndi

Rob,Sue&Cyndi

2008 Dodge 3500 6.7
RSCREES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 09:22 AM   #177
Full Time Camper

We finally have internet (among other things!) fixed andI can post!

We really enjoyed the rally and plan on being there next year. Robert - we are so glad you grabbed the horns and were able to make this happen. Our kids had a blast, too!

Looking forward to next year already!
2014 Zinger 32QB
ewbldavis is offline   Reply With Quote