Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-14-2014, 10:24 AM   #1
Weekend Camper

2014 Zinger 32QB Quad Bunk Super Slide Travel Trailer – Almost New

I purchased this camper new and barely used it. Camper was delivered to my property (Cazenovia, WI). I don’t need it now since I bought some adjoining land which comes with a manufactured home. Save money by buying Almost New –asking $20,950 (worth $32,000). Make an offer. If you want new with a lot of key factory options but don’t want to pay new pricing, this is for YOU!!!!!!!
Includes the following factory options: Fiberglas Exterior, Aluminum Rims, Rear Ladder, Spare Tire w/ Carrier, Upgraded Insulation, and 15,000 BTU Air Conditioner. Aluminum siding campers are very noisy when windy not to mention how Fiberglas looks better! Steel wheels rust; Aluminum Rims don’t and look sharp!
Ready and includes the following customs: Upgraded Radio w/ iPod & iPhone connection and Weather Band (JENSEN AM/FM/CD/DVD/USB/WB/iPOD Ready Wallmount Stereo with HDMI Video Output), screen door convenience handle, spare tire cover, 4 matching white tire covers, 3 ceiling vent inserts, and 4 matching key locks.
Trailer is made by CrossRoads RV and model number is 32QB. Key features include: 4 Bunk Beds (table that converts to 4th), 32 footer, interior Chestnut Décor, Slide out in main area, sleeps 10 (kitchen table and sleeper sofa), food pantry, microwave, oven, refrigerator, freezer, indoor/outdoor shower, plenty storage, awning, RVIA Seal, and Bathroom Skylight.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Camper Floorplan.jpg (22.2 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg Camper Main Area.jpg (32.1 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg Camper Outside View.jpg (322.1 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg Main.jpg (200.1 KB, 16 views)
Old 09-27-2014, 08:53 AM   #2
Weekend Camper

The above camper is still available. Any one interested?
Old 03-31-2015, 08:34 PM   #3
Weekend Camper

Above camper is still available and I dropped the price to $19,950. Any takers?