Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-23-2013, 12:19 AM   #21
Full Time Camper

Not fast enough for me....
2009 Ford Lariat F350 SRW CC Diesel
2013 Cruiser CF305SK Patriot Edition
avvidclif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 03:13 AM   #22
Full Time Camper

I know that feeling will bring it home this Sunday for a Thrusday departure
Traveling with Rainbow the wonder dog and now with Sunshine the rescue Schnauzer.
fhenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 04:51 AM   #23
Full Time Camper

You scared me, I had to double check the dates. Whew, still Oct 10-13.
Old 08-23-2013, 05:08 AM   #24
Full Time Camper

Labor day week end. Life is bad when you are a giggalo. Have to do her schedual
Traveling with Rainbow the wonder dog and now with Sunshine the rescue Schnauzer.
Old 08-23-2013, 05:36 AM   #25
Full Time Camper

I know the feeling well. My wife is a state officer in the Ladies Aux to the VFW and we have to work around her schedule. Which is going to get worse the higher she goes...
Old 08-23-2013, 07:13 AM   #26
Full Time Camper

It is nice to be a kept man
Old 08-23-2013, 10:12 AM   #27
Family Vacation Member

Yes dates are coming fast !I sent a list to everyone with site #s. ... We are in a line like a picket fence ... So all close you guys might beat us there . Dont get off till late afternoon
Really looking forward to meeting all
I am going to get another updated list out
Old 09-18-2013, 04:27 AM   #28
Full Time Camper

Hey Cliff why don't you order the Solvit and bring it to the ralley and sell it there. Remember I get a comisson for the idea
Old 09-25-2013, 11:55 AM   #29
Full Time Camper

Hoover wants to know if he needs to bring his water wings, and Rainbow duck..Just a short tiome and looking forward to it

Old 09-25-2013, 12:49 PM   #30
Full Time Camper

I backed up some of the rally info on the Thor forum.if you want it deleted from there please let me know.Edited by: anaro

2014 Chevy Silverado 3500 SRW Duramax
2011 Zinger ZT26BL-sold
2014 Sabre 34REQS

***Member of the Mason-Dixon Group***
anaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 08:08 PM   #31
Full Time Camper

Ginger why not post who is coming here, might be able to get more ow that it is closer

Old 09-25-2013, 09:05 PM   #32
Family Vacation Member

Tha is an excellant idea. I was working on the list. I didnt get everyones email to send that out . Sorry that I havent been in touch more. Ronnie is on the road days at a timefor the last 2 months. Wish we could all get on a common thread somehow, this could be facebook or maybe i could create a blog. . For the ones arriving on Thursday and Friday Morning, Ronnie and I cant be there like I had planned. (Thursday evening might change, but Friday morning will not) . Saturday morning breakfast , will be planned and Saturday supper will be around 6.... any ideas anyone wants to throw out for that is okay by me.) but I was thinking if the weather is a little cooler , like in the 60-70 it would be okay to do a gumbo. I am taking today off to get things together. again apologize for not getting this info out .... We had no idea how hectic the last 2 months could be. I got called back to work as well.
Old 09-25-2013, 09:08 PM   #33
Family Vacation Member

BTW it is 500 oclock , you must be an early riser. We got up at 330 this morning. Now for that cup of coffee . and i Ronnie asked what wings for Hoover? lol--- I want to know too!
Old 09-25-2013, 09:10 PM   #34
Family Vacation Member

okay the time stamp is wrong, its showing 6 but i am central time and its 5, off to that coffee. Then my morning can officially start!
Old 09-25-2013, 10:50 PM   #35
Full Time Camper

I have been up since 1 Am one of those nights, generally up around 5 am. Hoover is our oldest Schanuzer, the first two Texas Rally we attended it rained all most the entire time. As a matter of record they Closed Lake Whitney right after we left because of flooding.Thus the water wings, Rainbow had a duck, but Kieth got it.. But back to the up coming rally All three have said it will be a sun filled time

Edited by: fhenn
Old 09-26-2013, 01:44 AM   #36
Family Vacation Member

This is post I did from irv2.com. This morning
Looks like we have some cooks. ... I was trying to get posts in one spot ..where do Louisiana meet. Going to maybe see aLooks like we have some cooks. ... I was trying to get posts in one spot ..where do Louisiana meet. Going to maybe see about getting all in one spot. Anyway. BBQ pulled pork sound great. We thought the pastalaya sir Saturday. I have pits coming from a Crossroads forum site . Not everyone sent an email so it's difficult to relay all input ..
Breakfast Saturday morning .... We have the bacon and boudin ... Ronnie has a plant in church Point La , so we will get that fresh ... So will ask for eggs , taters, rolls , juice, and coffee if someone has a big pot or everyone bring the morning beverage of choice.
Lunch ...? Open but we will need to meet to go over a few things, plan next meet , get a wagon master , name the club... First rule is too have as few rules as possible . Will keep this informal just RVers meeting up
Supper . Ronnie volunteered to do a pastalaya , we will supply sausage, Tasso, chicken , pork , will ask for the rest of the ingredients ( our green onion sausage is yum) also side dishes ...salad , veggie , someone has a specialty dessert . Bring your own plate to eat in . We will have some really fine china (chinette) plastic forks etc . We have a pot

Friday morning ... We won't be there .ronnie has been on the road a lot over the last 2 months . He has to be in office and my little grand has morning grandparents day 8 to 12 . I think most are coming in
. So
Friday night ? Any takers for cooking or Crawfish Town? Maybe that gumbo? I am not sure we can get the club house, but maybe the pavilion . For Friday night the first 4 plus me will make 5 that responds is the way we will go
Sunday morning. I know it's pack up time but I would like to maybe go to the cafe in Breaux Bridge or we can at least meet for coffee and toast, rolls etc quick feed back , I have 3 spots to post this in
Calling Poches to firm up the club house for Saturday. She has another club there, older club , so she was extremely thrilled to see a new club meeting there !bout getting all in one spot. Anyway. BBQ pulled pork sound great. We thought the pastalaya sir Saturday. I have pits coming from a Crossroads forum site . Not everyone sent an email so it's difficult to relay all input ..
Breakfast Saturday morning .... We have the bacon and boudin ... Ronnie has a plant in church Point La , so we will get that fresh ... So will ask for eggs , taters, rolls , juice, and coffee if someone has a big pot or everyone bring the morning beverage of choice.
Lunch ...? Open but we will need to meet to go over a few things, plan next meet , get a wagon master , name the club... First rule is too have as few rules as possible . Will keep this informal just RVers meeting up
Supper . Ronnie volunteered to do a pastalaya , we will supply sausage, Tasso, chicken , pork , will ask for the rest of the ingredients ( our green onion sausage is yum) also side dishes ...salad , veggie , someone has a specialty dessert . Bring your own plate to eat in . We will have some really fine china (chinette) plastic forks etc . We have a pot

Friday morning ... We won't be there .ronnie has been on the road a lot over the last 2 months . He has to be in office and my little grand has morning grandparents day 8 to 12 . I think most are coming in
. So
Friday night ? Any takers for cooking or Crawfish Town? Maybe that gumbo? I am not sure we can get the club house, but maybe the pavilion . For Friday night the first 4 plus me will make 5 that responds is the way we will go
Sunday morning. I know it's pack up time but I would like to maybe go to the cafe in Breaux Bridge or we can at least meet for coffee and toast, rolls etc quick feed back , I have 3 spots to post this in
Calling Poches to firm up the club house for Saturday. She has another club there, older club , so she was extremely thrilled to see a new club meeting there !
Old 09-26-2013, 02:02 AM   #37
Full Time Camper

With that menu there will be no scales allowed. Get the bad news when you get back home.

Laissez les bon temps rouler
Old 09-26-2013, 11:24 PM   #38
Full Time Camper

Hey Cliff I do not know if we can get away Thrusday yet I guess it will be a last minute thing. But in any case we will leave eary Friday morning. It is a three hour ride. I would think that the latest arrival time will be between 9 and 10
Old 09-27-2013, 12:19 AM   #39
Full Time Camper

WAAAAHHHH all that teeeerific chow and none for me....too far north and too short funds to make it.
Hope this is the beginning of a yearly [?] event for many more.
Frank, drink one for me. Hello, Janet.
seabee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 01:02 AM   #40
Full Time Camper

Come on Walt it is only a 1200 mile each way commute for you