Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-18-2014, 08:08 PM   #1
Full Time Camper

12 Point Promise

12-Point Promise

CrossRoads RV offers a one-year warranty backed by our 12-Point Promise.
  1. CrossRoads Direct

A big deal - we are authorized to administer not only our warranty but the warranty of our vendors for the entire year. Having this in-house will allow us to deliver quicker service times, happier dealers and more satisfied retail owners.
  2. Quick Assist

An industry first - we provide each coach with two hours of service time to quickly diagnose and fix issues without prior pre-authorization. This dramatically shortens the time it takes our owners to get back on the road.
  3. 24-Hour Factory Support

We provide access to a CrossRoads employee, 24 hours a day for timely, knowledgeable responses.
  4. One-Hour Work Authorizations

Our pledge to our dealers is to quickly and efficiently turn around authorization times within one hour of the dealer request.
  5. Emergency Parts List

By providing our dealers a list of parts that 1) would render the coach unusable or 2) are frequently used, we can better ensure our dealers are prepared for potential issues and can get our owners back on the road without lengthy delays.
  6. Dealer Stock (our claim, their part)

Making it easy and efficient is what NGV is all about. Allowing our dealers to quickly diagnose using Quick Assist, then allowing them to submit a claim and use their in-house parts to fix the issue is designed to be quick and easy for everyone.
  7. Dedicated Supplier Reps

For added piece of mind, CrossRoads has partnered with the industry's largest supplier to provide unparalleled support by having two dedicated CrossRoads reps on staff to quickly resolve issues.
  8. NGV Ownership Delivery Process

We care - our NGV delivery process ensures our owners are not only comfortable with their purchase but they understand how to use, maintain and fully enjoy it.
  9. DSC Support

The Dealer Support Crew (DSC) is tasked with redefining the relationship between CrossRoads, our dealers and our retail owners. How, you ask? By increasing dealer visits from CrossRoads employees, by opening up lines of communication between Customer Service Departments, by enhancing the Delivery experience and finally making sure your CrossRoads product makes a great first impression by being Show Room ready.
  10. Six-Month Ownership Satisfaction Guarantee

Peace of Mind - Owners can bring their new purchase back to the selling dealer for a six month check-up on CrossRoads' dime to further enhance the ownership experience.
  11. Show Room Ready Inventory

To help ensure CrossRoads product makes a GREAT first impression, all CrossRoads sales staff and the newly formed DSC will inspect dealer inventory during visits to ensure our product is SHOW ROOM ready.
  12. Coach-Net 24-Hour Roadside Assistance

Each CrossRoads product comes standard with one year of Coach-Net for additional peace of mind while our customers are traveling.

I have been looking all over for this. Most sites the links were no good and and had been deleted. Thought I would bring it over here for safe keeping.

Tim
13 ST25RB
08 F-250 SC 6.8L XLT 4x4
Tim D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 08:15 PM   #2
Full Time Camper

#10. What does this or what should this include?

Tim
13 ST25RB
08 F-250 SC 6.8L XLT 4x4
Tim D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 05:40 AM   #3
Full Time Camper

Just remember this was brought out by Tom and his crew, it was changed many times over the course of it's life
Traveling with Rainbow the wonder dog and now with Sunshine the rescue Schnauzer.
fhenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 08:16 AM   #4
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhenn View Post
Just remember this was brought out by Tom and his crew, it was changed many times over the course of it's life

Frank said it right!!
That thing was better off left dead and buried.
We don't need to start that garbage all over again.
Lloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 08:29 AM   #5
Full Time Camper

That was such a joke.
Ruby & Jade. English Springer Spaniels
Ramn4ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 08:47 AM   #6
Full Time Camper

2014 Chevy Silverado 3500 SRW Duramax
2011 Zinger ZT26BL-sold
2014 Sabre 34REQS

***Member of the Mason-Dixon Group***
anaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 08:37 PM   #7
Full Time Camper

Send a message via MSN to tator447
This is a dead issue. I talked to my dealer about it and when someone brought their unit in for the 6 month check up the dealer called CR and they said they had dropped that program. When I saw him 2 weeks ago he said he had a new unit come in he had ordered for himself and he was a bit saddened. He ordered 2 A/C's as he always does. In the 2013 and previous models their was one electronic switch to control both A/C units. You could run them alone or together, meaning you could pump the cold air from the bedroom back into the ductwork. That is how my unit works and how his CF335SS worked too. He now tells me that the 2nd A/C in the bedroom has an on/off switch on in much like a window A/C you would have in your home. He felt this was an awful cheap thing to do and it didn't save that much money. I had really thought that the new leadership was going to do things to move them back to the front in innovation and leadership. This is not a good way to do it. By the way this was not a lower-priced unit, it was a top-of-the-line model. I hope this isn't a trend that continues.

Travel well,
Jim

Jim & Linda Tator
Watertown, WI
2013 Crusier CF34SS GMC 3500 8.1L Dually
154 nights in 2013 - 4,370 miles
178 nights in 2014 - 5,082 miles
365 nights in 2015 - 6,040 miles
tator447 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 10:56 PM   #8
Full Time Camper

My first Crossroads had ducted air from the second A/C. My current one doesn't, BUT both A/C's are controlled by one thermostat and there is a temperature sensor in the bedroom and lining area. I still haven't decided which I like better.

An on/off switch on the second A/C would not make me happy.
2009 Ford Lariat F350 SRW CC Diesel
2013 Cruiser CF305SK Patriot Edition
avvidclif is offline   Reply With Quote