Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-15-2013, 08:47 PM   #1
Weekend Camper

Recently purchased a 3612 with nearly all options and had it delivered to my home. Bought from closest dealer which was about 125 miles away. Having a couple of issues with fit and finish, and in some cases missing fasteners. The owners manual was generic and had no info on the ramp patio option (among many other options). This is far from my first RV, and although the pile of documentation was huge it was mainly component installation instructions.

Would really like to have some info on the ramp patio and asked the dealer with no responseas yet.This is one of the many features I did not try at the dealership. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks and Regards.
Denny Viola
Middletown, Pa.
Edited by: denviola
denviola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 06:38 PM   #2
Weekend Camper

You may want to try rv.net in the toy hauler section. Lots of people there have the option. My 3612 did not come with that, sorry I can't help any more.
Old 02-24-2013, 12:25 AM   #3
Full Time Camper

Try doing a search for "rv ramp door patio kit". You may find your answer there. I did a search and several links came up.
'04 Dodge 2500 Quadcab CTD
gball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 11:24 PM   #4
Weekend Camper

Was able to find some info online and the weight capacity was posted on the door itself. We really like the patio door option. To use it at campgrounds will require a very large camp site as it adds about 10 feet to the length when down. Appreciatethe help found here on this and the satellite dish info.
denviola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 11:11 AM   #5
Family Vacation Member

I have this option on my 3616. What do you need to know?
Jerry Pinkard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 10:36 AM   #6
Weekend Camper

3616 Elevation Toy Hauler Patio

Hi Denny. Although we are also new to our 3616 Elevation w/patio if there's anything I can help you with I'm happy to try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by denviola View Post
Recently purchased a 3612 with nearly all options and had it delivered to my home. Bought from closest dealer which was about 125 miles away. Having a couple of issues with fit and finish, and in some cases missing fasteners. The owners manual was generic and had no info on the ramp patio option (among many other options). This is far from my first RV, and although the pile of documentation was huge it was mainly component installation instructions.

Would really like to have some info on the ramp patio and asked the dealer with no responseas yet.This is one of the many features I did not try at the dealership. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks and Regards.
Denny Viola
Middletown, Pa.
Edited by: denviola
Mollymist is offline   Reply With Quote