Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-02-2012, 01:02 PM   #1
Weekend Camper

I am in search of info... Am I the only one having problems with this model? I purchased this camper 15 Feb 2012 and it has spent more time at the shop than at my house!! A few things were minor but on our 2nd trip out the siding blew off! It was the section on the drivers side from the nose to the window and the floor in several places is moving, you can feel the wood moving. I thought this would be a great camper for my family but I am really starting to regret this purshase!
ageworker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 01:05 PM   #2
Weekend Camper

if i knew how to post pics i would
ageworker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 11:30 AM   #3
Weekend Camper

I just got my 2012 32QB back from the dealer for the same exact siding issue. The section on the drivers side from the front to the slide would bow out at highway speed. It took 12 weeks to get fixed (dealer issue with they took care of thanks to intervention from their CEO) but it is now great. I suggest you contact Randy at Crossroads. He was quite helpful in getting mine repaired.

packman35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 08:03 AM   #4
rxs
New Camper

I have the same problem on our 2012,30kb, first time out thesiding on the driver side startedbowing out at highway speeds, I also noticed the siding on the passenger side at the bottom between the entry door and the rear out side kitchen does the same thing, I was told byCrossroads to duct tape the unit to get back to the dealer,oh well it made a nice billboard for Crossroads,it's been at the dealer for 5 weeks. If I where you I would check the siding all the way around the whole unit before your warrenty runs out!
rxs is offline   Reply With Quote