Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-13-2009, 10:36 PM   #61
Full Time Camper

Lynn, all this rain is forcing the crawfish up out of their holes. We are sending the girls out with string and bacon to catch some fresh ones today.I will personally eat your2 later at dinner.Looks like the rain will end today, not as if we are complaining we really needed it.
Hunter11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 08:51 AM   #62
Full Time Camper

Lynn the little room ate your crawfish. He thinks Crossroads needs to have them every friday

Traveling with Rainbow the wonder dog and now with Sunshine the rescue Schnauzer.
fhenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 09:01 AM   #63
Full Time Camper

What a great time we had at the Texas Rally. We had a little rain, some cold weather and lots of good times with Frank and Janet, Keith and Beverly, and Hal, Sheri and Kelli. Although I did not think that I would would like the crawfish; however, I tried some and found that they were good. Thanks, Frank. Glad to see that you and Janet made it home o.k.
'04 Dodge 2500 Quadcab CTD
gball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 09:58 AM   #64
Full Time Camper

I want to thank Keith and Beverly for their efforts to have the Rally this year. It was at a great location, with a great staff. They even let us have a meeting room at no additional charge. We thank George, and Lynda for the great meals they provided Thursday night with a follow up Friday night. We owe you all big time!!!! Saturday we had a great time with all activities. The Potluck supper was great and all had a great time. Little room had a great time , see his post in the Crossfire section.

Traveling with Rainbow the wonder dog and now with Sunshine the rescue Schnauzer.
fhenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 09:07 AM   #65
Full Time Camper

Thanks to all those who attended and put up with the rainy weather. We just got home a little while ago after a detour on the way back.

Frank, the 5 lbs. of Crawfish we took to Hal's did not last long. The boy's plowed right through them.Edited by: Hunter11
Hunter11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 08:58 AM   #66
Weekend Camper

Sorry we missed you guys on theFriday night of the rally. Could not do an early dismissal from school for the kids as planned due to tests, and the weather as I'm sure you know was not good, and getting across south Dallas was lousy. When we were finally to the Tyler exits it was 8:30 and raining so we pressed on.

Rained on us until Monday in Destin as well, but had 3 great days of sun and white sandy beaches after that.

Unfortunately,a bad converter took out thewater pump, furnace, and a batteryduring the trip. Will be in the shop next week.

Ft. Worth, Tx

2003 F250 6.0 PSD

2006 Cruiser 30QB

[img]https://www.s158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/Luskey5/?action=viewt=IMG021.jpg/camper/jpg [img]
Luskey5 is offline   Reply With Quote