Old 03-12-2009, 06:26 AM   #1
SteveCz
New Camper

Any Hampton owners out there?
SteveCz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 08:52 AM   #2
Chrisnan23
Full Time Camper

There were a couple on the old forum but they tend to be outside sipping mint julips and watching the sunsets.

Chrisnan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 11:59 AM   #3
lorimomx6
New Camper

We have a Hampton HT40QB. Love it. We did have a 27 ft travel trailer but we purchased a lot and spend every weekend there and we wanted more room. We are in Ohio.

2008 Hampton HT40QB

lorimomx6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 01:03 PM   #4
myhampton
New Camper

WE bought a 38DB new in Sept. 08 and love it!! We store it at Ocean Lakes in Myrtle Beach. The 2 bedrooms were the deciding factor after looking for some time! Leaving 5/22 for ten days... can't wait! Looking forward to hearing from all!!
Old 05-15-2009, 01:25 PM   #5
campingWI
Weekend Camper

BEWARE!!! you are going to have an un-invited party in your trailer during off season. We has either a squarril or chippy on ours. WOW!! What a mess!! It was less that a year. Crossroads is send supplies to fix all the openings in the underbelly. Here is the caught. I have to do all the work. They are not sending anyone to do the working. They are taking full responsibility bith passing the work on to the owner. We are still working on this to see if they can fix their mistake. I do give them credit, they are sending something, that should have been done in the inspection.
campingWI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 09:04 AM   #6
arly
Weekend Camper

BOTH MY SISTER AND I PURCHASED 2009 HT39FEO9'S LAST SUMMER. WE SAY WELCOME TO THE HAMPTONS AND APPARENTLY HAVE BEEN CALLED THE HAMPTON TRAILER PARK GIRLS. THANKS TO OUR MAMA AND DADDA, WE'RE VERY LUCKY TO HAVE OUR OWN PIECE OF PARADISE ON THE BRAS D'OR LAKES IN CAPE BRETON NOVA SCOTIA CANADA. I GUESS IT'S LIKE A TRAILER PARK AS IT'S TOTALLY ALL FAMILY WITH 3 CABINS AND 8 TRAILERS. WE HAD A GREAT BEGINNING LAST SEASON WITH VERY FEW PROBLEMS MOSTLY NOW SOLVED. WE'VE WINTERED WELL. JUST OPENED MAY LONG WEEKEND. STILL SMELLING NEW . AS OUR MAMA ALWAYS SAID " WHAT MORE COULD YOU WANT "!! WE LOVE OUR HAMPTONS !!
arly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 02:18 AM   #7
campingWI
Weekend Camper

More problmes. We found out the animals crewed through some wires by the converter. What a mess, again!! The whole under belly is full of acorns. When you tap you hand on it, you can hear the acorns making noise. What's next!! Would like to enjoy the time in the trailer verses spending the time fixing all the messes.
campingWI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 04:46 AM   #8
arly
Weekend Camper

WELL, YESTERDAY, I WATCHED A SQUIRREL RUN UP UNDER MY HAMPTON. I CHECKED IT OUT AND LOW AND BEHOLD, FOUND A LARGE WHOLE IN FRAME IN THE BACK END. THAT'S WHERE THE HOSE GOES INTO THE TRAILER. NOW, WHAT DID YOU GET TO PLUG UP THIS HOLE. IS THERE MANY MORE HOLES YOU'VE FOUND ?? YESTERDAY ,THE ONLY THING I HAD WAS THE DUCT TAPE SILVER STUFF, SO I PUT THAT ON BUT I'M THINKING THAT THE SQUIRREL WILL JUST SCRATCH IT OUT OF THERE? WHAT DID THE CO. SEND YOU TO PLUG EM UP WITH. WHY THE HECK ARE THEY THERE ANYWAY?? AN OVERSITE??
Old 07-23-2009, 04:49 AM   #9
arly
Weekend Camper

I'M ALSO HAVING PROBLEMS WITH BEING IN THE BATHROOM AND THE NIECES BEING ABLE TO OPEN THE DOOR AND THEY CAN PEEK IN FROM THE SIDES. ANYONE HAVE THIS PROBLEM?? SEEMS THAT THEY SHOULD HAVE JUST A BIT WIDER DOOR ??

AFTER WE DE WINTERIZED THIS YEAR, WE'RE NOT GETTING HOT WATER. IT'S WARM BUT NOT HOT ???

I STILL LOVE MY HAMPTON !!!!
Old 08-04-2009, 11:22 AM   #10
SteveCz
New Camper

Had the same hot water issue this year. They replaced the mixing valve on the hot water tank.

The bathroom doors are adjustable, mine cover the opening after adjusting.

SteveCz is offline   Reply With Quote