Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-04-2010, 01:53 AM   #1
New Camper

Has anyone else noticed an extra quick connect on their campers I have a 36CK and at the steps there is a quick connect by them, which with the right hose and adapter should be able to connect grill,stove,and any applance that runs on LP, just asking thanks, and also having curb side slide trouble,have to help get started so it will slide out,tried adjusting did not help still working and thinking about how to fix problem.

2004 Dodge 3500

2010 Kingston KF36CK
transdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 07:00 AM   #2
Full Time Camper

I believe in another thread there was a discussion about the lp quick connect near the steps. I have one on my cruiser. I believe it comes off the low pressure side of the regulator so if your grill, stove, etc. has its own regulator this probably won't work for you. I believe some have stated to just remove your portable appliance regulator and others have said that manufacturers of these portables have said not to do that . Seems confusing, but that is my recollection of previous threads.
2010 CF30SK Patriot
2007 CF30SK
dalemac377 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 09:53 AM   #3
Weekend Camper

Howdy

We have a Broil king portable bbq. Took the manufactures regulator off 2 years ago & used the gas supply from the trailer ... works well & don't have to carry a propane tank! We also cover the male end (trailer side). with a finger off a rubber glove for protection... sort of a gas condom LOL

Cal