Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-01-2009, 09:13 PM   #21
Weekend Camper

We've only had the Cruiser acouple of months and havealready experienced several annoying problems that given better quality control from the manufacturer would have been non existent. Owned the previous Sunset CreekTT for three years without any of the same issues. Never had to replacea tail light bulb.We're on the third bulb in two months on the Cruiser, had to have the defective sound system replacedand have not been able to use the San T Flush system because it doesn't work. Guess were just getting a little tired of fixing things on a brand new unit.

Jasper, AL

2009 30SK

[https://i565.photobucket.com/albums/s...andCruiser.jpg
kjones9820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 03:32 AM   #22
Full Time Camper

Send a message via Yahoo to mwebber78

Thats kind of a coincidence. We owned a Sunset Creek previously.

While it was better then the Jayco I owned there were many shortcuts and issues with mine. We kept it one year and I wish Sunnybrook was 1/4 as easy to work with as Crossroads is.
mwebber78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 03:15 PM   #23
Weekend Camper

Inever had to deal with Sunnybrook and haven't had any dealing directly with Crossroads. I've heard that they have excellent customer service. My problems have been relatively minor and certainly can be fixed. I should have made the dealer check it out better before driving off the lot. They are willing to fix the problems but it is quite a distance so I am waiting for the right time to make an appointment. I looked at many different fifth wheels before deciding on the Cruiser. It is exactly what I was looking for and I expect to have many happy times traveling in it.....just need to gripe a little.

Jasper, AL

2009 30SK

[https://i565.photobucket.com/albums/s...andCruiser.jpg
kjones9820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 10:55 PM   #24
Full Time Camper

Doing minor repairs gives me something to do while camping and saves time and money returning to dealer.
cwit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 10:47 AM   #25
Full Time Camper

Send a message via Yahoo to mwebber78
I understand the need to vent. Just wanted to post that my dealings with Sunnybrook weren't great and it was so bad the selling dealer had to drop them becuase they basically stated after 90 days if it is wear, tear or can be associated with owner's neglect look elsewhere for help.

Well guess what....If you really don't care about your customer's you can blame nearly anything, whether right or wrong, on the owner. They did that to me on things that were clearly manuf. defects.....

As I said, Sunnybrook (sadly) isn't the company it use to be. Enjoy your Cruiser and happy camping.
mwebber78 is offline   Reply With Quote