Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-19-2011, 07:22 AM   #1
New Camper

Hello...we've just bought a new little 19' Zinger, and want to purchase curtains for the Living Room (no-it came without!), and also cabinets for the front bedroom, which it also didn't come with. I know that Crossroads makes them for their other travel trailors, so how can I contact anybody to help me with these upgrades?? I've emailed the company - no response. Any ideas??? All my RV dealer here in WA state could suggest was to order curtain "material", and to hire a carpenter for us who could "fabricate" cabinets for the bedroom. Why the heck should we have to sew our own curtains (did that for years, but I'm older now and it's not as much fun...) and get someone to build cabinets for us, when Crossroads makes it all for all their trailors??? HELP!
IslandTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 09:18 AM   #2
Full Time Camper

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new Zinger.

Call Crossroads directly. There have been others who have gotten cabinet doors and such so I know it can be done. Where in WA state you from. We are up on Whidbey Island. Always nice to see a fellow WA camper here on the forum.

Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 09:22 AM   #3
New Camper

Hello! Thanks for the tip...I will call them directly. At least it's another option! We're in Anacortes, so not too far from you on Whidbey! Small world - but beautiful with an RV or trailor to see it all in. We can't wait to get this new baby out and about - with some places in mind like the Alcan Highway again, and back east this fall.

Thank you again for the help...

Linda Newbrough

Anacortes, WA
IslandTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 03:30 PM   #4
Family Vacation Member

I'm guessing you have a version of the ZT19RD. There were several. Some have the front cabinets and drawers in the kitchen, an oven, as well as ducted heat, etc.

Ours didn't. Didn't know about the others at the time we bought ours.

Maybe you could contact Crossroads to see if you could buy the finished products from them. Would probably be pricey, though.Edited by: rv-rick

2000 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins 4X4
rv-rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 10:16 PM   #5
Full Time Camper

Call crossroads not e-mail they don't seem to like e-mail. Welcome to the forum.
cwit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 12:51 PM   #6
New Camper

Didn't know about the others at the time we bought ours.</span>.I will call them directly. At least it's another option! We're in Anacortes, so not too far from you on Whidbey!</span><div style="-webkit-border-horiz&#111;ntal-spacing: 1px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 1px; ">Maybe you could contact Crossroads to see if you could buy the finished products from them. Would probably be pricey, though<div style="-webkit-border-horiz&#111;ntal-spacing: 1px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 1px; ">
<div style="-webkit-border-horiz&#111;ntal-spacing: 1px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 1px; ">
<div style="-webkit-border-horiz&#111;ntal-spacing: 1px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 1px; ">

________________________</span>
</span>
</span>
cordless mouse Cordless Keyboard wireless routers</span></span>

Edited by: Britta
Britta is offline   Reply With Quote