Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-04-2022, 05:22 PM   #21
Full Time Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa-T View Post
So, reminder: If anyone else is interested in ordering this they have a referral program. Since I ordered one. Anyone else can get 15% off and they send me $10. Better than nothing right? Just have to use this link.
I wanted to renew this post because I’ve had several people message me wanting to know if I think the air flow system is worth the money. I think it is. As mentioned in my earlier post I definitely noticed increase air flow from my vents. And using the link will get you 15% off.

*I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends would respect me. The others can do whatever the Hell they please!” —John Wayne
Papa-T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2022, 10:02 PM   #22
Seasonal Camper

I hope I'm not stepping on anybody's toes or cutting off anyone's income with my post.
I looked into this system a while back, and did a fair amount of research into the flow of the air conditioning system in an RV. I took mine apart and found baffles all wrong, ducts partially blocked, and a lot of things that could be improved easily to get a more efficient A/C flow.
I think this airflow thing would work great, but many have commented about the price.
Well, I also found a few YouTube videos that show you how to modify the flow like the AirFlow thing does, but you can make it yourself from off the shelf foam boards and foil tape.
I designed one that I could also make some use of the dumps, and still have good flow.
My build was a great success. I found the A/C was much quieter, and had a bunch more flow to the end run vents. I was very happy with the results.
Wingerdinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2022, 07:03 AM   #23
Full Time Camper

Wanted to say that I have received many PM’s thanking me for posting about the air flow system. Although I’m not affiliated with the company at all I did post my review on the completed installation. And I also posted about the 15% off if anyone used my link. So, I’m glad others have had positive results also with the system. And remember if anyone else is interested you can also use my link and still get 15% off. Thanks Ted

*I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends would respect me. The others can do whatever the Hell they please!” —John Wayne
Old 06-03-2022, 07:07 PM   #24
Weekend Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa-T View Post
Wanted to say that I have received many PM’s thanking me for posting about the air flow system. Although I’m not affiliated with the company at all I did post my review on the completed installation. And I also posted about the 15% off if anyone used my link. So, I’m glad others have had positive results also with the system. And remember if anyone else is interested you can also use my link and still get 15% off. Thanks Ted
Where is this link?
BOPO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2022, 08:14 AM   #25
Full Time Camper

Rob, I sent you a PM