I've made a few alterations and additions to our 2010 ST29RL since we got it in May.
1. Made cover for electrical cord hatch opening.
2. Put a shelf in big cupboard over the sink.
3. Made a hanging rack in the storage compartment for a 4' folding table.
4. Put door stopper between bedroom door and the shower.
5. Bought covers forthe vents for furnace and water heater but made covers for refridgerator vents.Glued screen with liquid nails.
6. Made sewer hose holder with 10' eaves trough cut in half.
7. Use separate plastic containers [22x16x6] for water hoses, etc; sewer hoses; electrical stuff; grill and awning stuff.
8. hung stick-on $0.99 lights inside storage hatch and inside front door by key box.
9. Use cheap plastic clamps from Harbor Freight to hold light rope on awning fringe.
10. Put battery shut off switch on the battery case.
11. Put screen on bottom of floor furnace vents.
12. Put tp holder and towel racks in bathroom.
13. Hung plug strip under tv cabinet for countertop appliances.
Here are links for some of these mods.