Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-29-2016, 09:42 PM   #21
Seasonal Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by campingcpl View Post
That other box just below the control board is the controller for the Schwintec bed slide. If your bed slide has the Schwintec system then you should have a controller like that somewhere too.
I believe it's a Schwintec slide, it's electric, not hydraulic. The slide goes out and in so that controller must be somewhere. I think when workers are building on any RV line they just slap some of this stuff on where ever seems like a good idea at the time. Mine would have to be all the same. I would probably last a half day on one of those production lines. They seem to move pretty fast in the factory videos I've seen.
SeanRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 12:06 PM   #22
Seasonal Camper

I have a remote. I followed the instructions on the PDF which campingcpl graciously uploaded and only the outside light came on....... Anyone have any further suggestions? I'd like to be able to work the awnings and lights, don't really care about the slides.

Old 05-31-2016, 11:19 PM   #23
New Camper

I have same remote, programmed ok and all functions worked correctly two times then it was back to just the light over the door like it was when we got it. 326re

Former satisfied owner of a 2005 CF28RL, with a new 2015 CF326RE. Duramax/Allison, pull rite super glide. Still enjoying the open road.
idahoboy26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 12:29 PM   #24
Seasonal Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by idahoboy26 View Post
I have same remote, programmed ok and all functions worked correctly two times then it was back to just the light over the door like it was when we got it. 326re
Thanks. It isn't a huge deal. Mainly I just wanted to be able to work the awnings. The awnings seem so delicate. It would be nice to be able to role them in if I wake up in the middle of the night and it's windy. I can always get up and use the rocker switch.