Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-12-2010, 01:13 PM   #1
Family Vacation Member

Once again, I am really impressed with the customer service. Reading that other's had problems with the slideout wiring hanging down, I emailed to request a new holder and received it in short order. Then I emailed that one of the glass inserts in a cabinet door broke and received the replacement in four days.

I don't think I will ever change brands again. And I have the Patriot package and DH mods.

w&cferb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 01:56 PM   #2
Weekend Camper

How do you put the new holder in for the slide out wiring? My dealer sent me one but I am unsure on how to put it in. Thanks.

Chevy Suburban 1999
crazymama2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 02:25 PM   #3
Family Vacation Member

will be working on that tomorrow or Thursday. Will send along any pointers.
w&cferb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 02:05 PM   #4
Weekend Camper

Any luck installing the new holder? Did it require unhooking any of the electrical wires in order to install the plastic holder? Thanks.

Chevy Suburban 1999
crazymama2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 04:39 AM   #5
Weekend Camper

our wire is hanging down too! We were told nothing they can do about it !!! gezzzzzz. Even more confidence in my zinger!!!
bmwmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 02:55 AM   #6
Full Time Camper

Send a message via Yahoo to mwebber78
You have a lack of confidence in your trailer becuase of a plastic wire guide? You might want to go read the threads on RV.net (like the 2010 Keystone with a pinbox collapse, or the 2008 Jayco with the one piece roof thats rotted) if you think a plastic guide is bad!!!
mwebber78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 03:12 AM   #7
Full Time Camper

You bought an entry line camper and think it should be a seville. One happy Zinger owner. Over 3 years and counting.
cwit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 03:40 AM   #8
Family Vacation Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwebber78
You have a lack of confidence in your trailer becuase of a plastic wire guide? You might want to go read the threads on RV.net (like the 2010 Keystone with a pinbox collapse, or the 2008 Jayco with the one piece roof thats rotted) if you think a plastic guide is bad!!!

Those were my exact sentiments.

I've been following that post regarding the collapsed pin box and feel very fortunate so far that my problems are trivial in comparison. That was one of the reasons I started the thread regarding my parents brand new 5ver stating the fact that problems aren't just prone to Crossroads products but manufactures all around. Luckily CR has an employee like Randy at the factory that takes care of customers problems. I honestly haven't heard or read about any other service department that's so accommodating.

'06 F-250 SD V-10

SCT custom tuned

https://i785.photobucket.com/albums/y...a/SDC12617.jpg
ryeja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 09:13 AM   #9
Full Time Camper

I think everyone should go read the "2010 Keystone with a pinbox collapse" thread on rv.net and see what kind of warm fuzzy feeling it gives you the next time you hookup your trailer and pull it down the highway.

And it would be the "Lucky no one was killed!" post under the 5th wheel section. Edited by: Hunter11
Hunter11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 07:24 AM   #10
Family Vacation Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter11
I think everyone should go read the "2010 Keystone with a pinbox collapse" thread on rv.net and see what kind of warm fuzzy feeling it gives you the next time you hookup your trailer and pull it down the highway.

And it would be the "Lucky no one was killed!" post under the 5th wheel section.
I read the post and I am glad it is not me but there is a little story behind that post. If you read the whole thing it talks about a couple of other issues he had. They dropped the trailer off the hitch and damaged the tailgate and right after he fixed it he then jackknifed the trailer into the truck and blew out the window in the truck. By the list of things that has happened to this guy he should just not own a FW. Not saying the welds are good, I have seen some really bad looking welds on our trailer but????

I have said it many times Crossroads has the best customer service around and would recommend them to anyone!!!!

Rob,Sue&Cyndi

2008 Dodge 3500 6.7
RSCREES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 10:41 AM   #11
Weekend Camper

In my opinion, Randy at Crossroads Service support is a class ACT.

Jimw606 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 06:54 AM   #12
Full Time Camper

Great customer service! We had an issue with our decals cracking and peeling. After contacting Crossroads and explaning the problem, even though we weren't the original owners, they said to send pictures to determine if was a coverable item on the 5yr structual warranty...we did...they sent out new decals to replace the damaged ones at no charge to us...we will change them ourselves soon...Thanks Crossroads!...

06 F350 KR PS CC SRW

...Wish we were camping...
cowboy_71 is offline   Reply With Quote