Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-13-2014, 03:22 PM   #21
Family Vacation Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark5w View Post
It's often not in the laundry isle. usually it's in the bath soap isle. We look 3 times in the laundry isle until I convinced my wife () to look in the bath soap isle.
The one I buy is a laundry product and I always find it in the laundry aisle. I pay ~$9.00 for 32 oz.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 300.jpg (18.4 KB, 101 views)

2014 Rockwood Windjammer 3008W Diamond
2012 Toyota Tundra, 5.7L
MEHoffman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 05:59 PM   #22
Weekend Camper

This is why I joined this fourm. It is now on my list for Wally World . Thanks all, good tip!!

DaddyO & GG
Kids and Cat
2010 Tundra 4x4 CrewMax 5.7 (gas hog)
2013 Sunset Trail 29SS Reserve
Daddyo&GG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 05:28 AM   #23
Weekend Camper

I have never heard of this method, We have been living in our rig full time since March. The wife is returning home for a few weeks. I think im going to try this while its just me.
tramguage1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 09:44 PM   #24
Full Time Camper

The TROUBLE with leaving black water in the BLACK water tank is that while traveling down the road the sloshing liquid dissolves the tissue paper and forces it past the Black Water Flush Nozzle. The next time you try the Black Water Flush it will not work because there is now a paper mache plug stuck in the Black Water Flush Nozzle.
The FIX is to drain and rinse the tank, drop the belly liner, remove the nozzle that is located incorrectly at the bottom of the tank, dig out the clog and you are back in business. Doing this one time was enough for me.
While working on the flush system you might want to think about relocating the check valve and back-flow preventer from inside your living space to somewhere on the basement ceiling. If and when the back-flow prevented leaks it is better to have a wet basement than a wet living area.
While you have the belly liner down you might want to remove the construction debris and wrap any electrical wiring bundles that are chaffing on the metal cross members.