Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-15-2011, 12:01 PM   #1
Weekend Camper

Sooooooo. I was thinking about this after reading a post about a bedroom slide and a mechanical override crank. I know how to get the BR slide in and out manually. I also know how to get the Living Room slide in and out. However, how in the world do you get the rear living area slide in and out? The one in the living/ bed room below the loft in the rear. It has a digital controller hidden in the water heater compartment in the living room beside/ below the refrigerator. The motors are mounted on the front and rear and the tracks are driven on the front and rear walls of the slide. The bottom is completely smooth like the top and there is nothing under the couch, it just sits there on the floor. There is no access from the floor in the main room to anything and the wires just come in from the front wall where the controller is through a little box and go up to the side of the wall where I can't even get my hand (let alone my big head to see anything)

SO- anyone with a 33LF figured this out or someone with some knowledge want to share?

I am scared of the day I can't get it to come in and then I can't get the trailer on the road!!

We were almost there last New Year's with my "dead battery" fiasco and only got the slide in by hooking the truck up to the trailer to get power from the plug in the truck......what if the controller dies??????
Old 09-15-2011, 12:42 PM   #2
hhh
Seasonal Camper

Is that a hydraulic slide?You can find manuals here http://www.lci1.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article& id=174&Itemid=103

'11 CF285RL Patriot - '08 GMC 3500HD D/A CC LB Dually - Yamaha Zuma 125

tgif: let's RV
hhh is offline   Reply With Quote

« CF32BL | Flooring »