Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-16-2013, 07:50 AM   #1
Weekend Camper

I'm really baffled as to why CR puts an outdoor kitchen in every Sunset Trail Reserve fifth wheel model, but offers an outdoor kitchen only in the Cruiser with a bunkhouse and no outdoor kitchen in any of the Cruiser Patriot floor plans. It would be great to see some! Since we have decided that we are really going to be partial to the outdoor kitchen, we are limited to the ST Reserve if we decide to go with a CR. And continuing on with the bummer factor, it looks like the ST Reserve has less insulation value than the Cruiser/Patriot. *Sigh*

C'mon, CR. Those ST Reserve floor plans are really nice, but why should one have to sacrifice better insulation just to get an outdoor kitchen, or have go with the Cruiser bunkhouse?

Edited by: Bobbi
Old 07-16-2013, 10:34 AM   #2
New Camper

Hi Bobbi I just got a ST 33 pb 2014. I live in FL and have two little ones.It has been unusually hot down here and then to boot flooding rains.Haven't had any trouble cooling unit.
ma crab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 11:37 AM   #3
Weekend Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma crab
Hi Bobbi I just got a ST 33 pb 2014. I live in FL and have two little ones.It has been unusually hot down here and then to boot flooding rains.Haven't had any trouble cooling unit.
Thanks, Ma crab. I'm glad to hear that.