Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-11-2010, 01:16 PM   #61
Full Time Camper

Yep nothing but the best spots at the local Flying J

Traveling with Rainbow the wonder dog and now with Sunshine the rescue Schnauzer.
fhenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 01:18 PM   #62
Family Vacation Member

Thanks Old Farmer,I got to admit i'am a little high strung,But sitting around a campfire allways takes care of that,I allways thought RV.net was the best,not anymore!!Thanks
Old 01-11-2010, 08:37 PM   #63
Full Time Camper

Rv.net use to be a pretty good place but now it seems to be a place where everyone gets in a pissing match with that my stuff is better than yours. Someone will post about a problem with their unit and everyone with that brand jumps on them accusing them of doing something wrong.I visit it every once and a while but not as much as I use to. Do some searching around andyou will find some good RV forums.
Hunter11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 06:29 AM   #64
Full Time Camper

Campsurveyor, glad you are getting it fixed. Randy will take good care of you. I, like others here, are a little disappointed that the factory would do something like that and let it out the door. Crossroads is a better company than that. I hope they continue their high standards.
2010 CF30SK Patriot
2007 CF30SK
dalemac377 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 08:07 AM   #65
Full Time Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by campsurveyor

mwebber,I called this morning at 6:30 &Randy answered the ph & he looked at the pictures while i was still on the phone & he said it was the tape they used & said it did look like an excessive amount of tape,He asked for my vin# & said he would get back to me later in the morning which he did,And by looking at the vin# he said that they did need to repair a leak in the neck area of the water tank.He did apologize & he set up an appointment to bring it in to repair it right & i have a few minor thing to take care of & they will do it there also.He said they would do a repair, is that just as good?I think when i get there i might ask for the whole underbelly unless the repair is just as good?I'am gladto here it was CR because i really did think it was damage during delivery.Glad we didnt leave this morning i had the car warming up & my wife talked me in to calling first.I think i can go on now & start planning some trips,Thanks again for your support,Greg

I understand the frustration that it got out of the factory this way but.... the bright side is that they have a record of the original problem and can take corrective action to make sure this type of "repair" is done completely and properly. While noone is perfect it seems they are on a good course to get closer to that.

I'm actually hopeful.

Having been in manufacturing for more years than I will mention, this has to be the first time I've seen a company actually record a repair and, hopefully, be able to do a verifiable corrective action. ISO 9000 could actually work here, and save the company future money!

Now get it fixed and go visit Frank and the continually yapping Hoover!Edited by: Chrisnan23

Chrisnan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 10:48 AM   #66
Family Vacation Member

Well do Chrisnan23,Flying J hear i come.